Robert Pattinson is the new Batman

On 5/17/2019 at 10:08 AM, Canadian Bills Fan said:

Meh.

My wife says it should be Vin Diesel. Says he has the voice and muscles already.

On 5/17/2019 at 12:21 PM, Mark Vader said:

I love what Matt Reeves did with the last two installments of the recent Planet of the Apes series, so I would be very interested in seeing his approach to Batman.

This however, is just a sorry way to go.

I tried to watch Apes but just couldn't get into the story of human like apes. Its like the whole zombie thing.

They've been doing pretty well with the solo stories, so maybe there's hope here.  If they really are spinning off and rebooting, there could have been potential to tie it in with the Joker movie, but I don't know how they can pull that off with the age difference for Phoenix.

Even with the reboot, I hope they follow through on some of the backstories they teased in Batman vs. Superman.  There's potential in seeing some of Jason Todd's story play out in movies.  It would definitely be unique when compared to all previous incarnations of big screen Batman.

4 hours ago, shrader said:

They've been doing pretty well with the solo stories, so maybe there's hope here.  If they really are spinning off and rebooting, there could have been potential to tie it in with the Joker movie, but I don't know how they can pull that off with the age difference for Phoenix.

Even with the reboot, I hope they follow through on some of the backstories they teased in Batman vs. Superman.  There's potential in seeing some of Jason Todd's story play out in movies.  It would definitely be unique when compared to all previous incarnations of big screen Batman.

I think this will be the 4th reboot since the 80's/90's Batman not including TV (Keaton/Kilmer/Clooney, Bale, Affleck) compared to 3 Spidermans

Just DC trying to upstage marvel and take back the title of most rebooted series......

From what I have read, DC is looking at moving away from the ensemble movies and focusing back on the solo stuff after not being able to replicate the success Marvel has had with the Avengers

It really shows you how bad they have been when the company with 2 of arguably the biggest super heros (Batman and Superman) can't get an ensemble movie right, but the other one can break box office records pulling out super hero characters that are relatively unknown to the average movie goer....

Can’t wait to see if Batman takes on Warren White aka White Shark... maybe he could, you know, jump the shark, sounds like casting has already done it...

(btw, is the fin from a white tip- appears so in colour and shape, before becoming a tiger shark?)

Edited by Shamrock