Notre Dame Cathedral on fire

15 hours ago, The Senator said:

Since a completely unqualified Hillary was handed a Senate seat by Pat Moynihan and lied to New Yorkers about her Presidential intentions (she fooled no one - we all knew she was lying), then proceeded to be rejected twice - once by her own party, once by the entire American electorate - I have pretty much been able to forget about the inbred hillbilly family from Arkansas.

(Sorry, don’t mean to turn this into a PPP thread)

Nasty ethnic/regional slur notwithstanding, Hillary Clinton is from Illinois.

8 minutes ago, Bill from NYC said:

Nasty ethnic/regional slur notwithstanding, Hillary Clinton is from Illinois.

I’m well aware of her birthplace.  I find it comical that she managed to affect quite the Arkansas twang while Slick Willy was governor, then lost it immediately when she became a carpetbagger in New York.

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, The Senator said:

I’m well aware of her birthplace.  I find it comical that she managed to affect quite the Arkansas twang while Slick Willy was governor, then lost it immediately when she became a carpetbagger in New York.

Then she adopted a dialect that she thought made her sound African-American, complete with comments about hot sauce. Now, AOC is almost as vile. I say "almost" because she looks better.

We have O' Dork writing poetry about killing kids and his genitals. The dem party is off the cliff insane. I am not a fan of many repubs mind you but the dems are getting sicker each day, and I thank them immensely.

11 minutes ago, Bill from NYC said:

Then she adopted a dialect that she thought made her sound African-American, complete with comments about hot sauce. Now, AOC is almost as vile. I say "almost" because she looks better.

We have O' Dork writing poetry about killing kids and his genitals. The dem party is off the cliff insane. I am not a fan of many repubs mind you but the dems are getting sicker each day, and I thank them immensely.

AOC is a total nut case!

I’m curious to see what the debate format will be for 15 candidates.

On 4/18/2019 at 5:30 PM, ShadyBillsFan said:

Me too.  Maybe Weld will prompt others to challenge and get us back to sanity.  

The only workable path to some sort of stability is term limits; understanding completely that the wing nuts currently in "power" would never vote for such a rational measure.

12 minutes ago, Marv's Neighbor said:

So shouldn't she be in jail with the rest of the Illinois politicos?

I wonder what the over/under is on number of states where she deserves to be in prison (aside from all the federal crimes).

2 hours ago, KD in CA said:

I wonder what the over/under is on number of states where she deserves to be in prison (aside from all the federal crimes).

Since the Meuller Probe went so poorly she probably is looking into countries that have no extradition treaties with the US.  Just in case..........................