Women in NJ are crazy.

Just Jack

19 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

And the dude gets to just keep it going with the new girl.  Well played sir, assuming the new girl invites you to crash at her place since you're now homeless.

Well, there’s always a downside......

However, if he has a key to the old GF’s place, it seems that might have an empty room for a while. 

2 minutes ago, Augie said:

Well, there’s always a downside......

However, if he has a key to the old GF’s place, it seems that might have an empty room for a while. 

Excellent point.  You're always thinking Augie!

p.s.  Nothing against Jack, but GBID would have found a picture to go with this story....

Edited by KD in CA
  • Thank you (+1) 3

During my college years in Cincinnati there was a girl from NJ who travelled in our circle for a few years. She was a wild ass party girl! Kind of a short fire plug build, but funny as hell and if there was a party, she was on board! She’d also cut our hair for a couple bucks or a few beers. 

I went to visit my parents on break who happened to be working in NJ at the time, not too far from Betty Ann. She said drop by the house and come out with me and my friends one night. Sure, why not? I get the address and set out to find the place. When I arrive, I think I must have done something wrong. It looks like the Kennedy compound or something. This can’t be right, not little Betty Ann’s place? Yep, turns out Daddy took the helicopter into Manhattan every morning, and was a pretty big damn deal!  We had a great time that night, and she looked better to me. Not because the family was loaded, but because you would never know from her behavior and unless you were invited into her inner circle. 

Not really related, I know, but it came to mind. Pretty cool and eye opening. Not everything in NJ is trash. Jets and Giants are high on the list, but there’s more to it than that!  ?

Edited by Augie