Operation Boomerang AG Barr's Investigation of Acts of Treason by Federal Employees

How much of what Deranged Rhino posted here YEARS ago has turned out to be accurate (so far)?

What's the score between Deranged Rhino and Tibs (or any of those other ****heads)?

I think it's 254 to 0 (I might be off a little, because it's so hard to keep up).

Edited by Prickly Pete
  • Like (+1) 13
  • Thank you (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Hedge said:

I guess I will drop this here (although my guess is that it is going to be election related...but I hope to be wrong):

Just an FYI that this may have been a hoax. I guess we'll find out tomorrow at 11 eastern (ok, by noon, since everything seems to run late).

• Like (+1) 2

8 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Because so many of them were part of it, and those that weren't? Well, #OrangeManBad, duh.

...NEVER thought I'd see this level of graft, corruption and abuse of power within so many agencies aligned in my lifetime.....this makes J Edgar and Nixon look like altar boys...SMH...

• Like (+1) 5

9 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

So has Barr really been working to expose misconduct and criminal activity within the government agencies and departments or is he a "Trojan Horse" working for the deep state playing the role of "Good Cop" but in reality blocking anything from happening?  

14 hours ago, Hedge said:

I guess I will drop this here (although my guess is that it is going to be election related...but I hope to be wrong):

It was about this (so it was very much a wrong guess on the thread to drop it in):

• Thank you (+1) 1