Operation Boomerang AG Barr's Investigation of Acts of Treason by Federal Employees

4 hours ago, 49er Fan said:

In a statement, Ratcliffe said he declassified the documents at "the direction of President Trump."

Tells me all I need to know.  So who will be indicted?  Obama?  Biden?  Hillary Clinton?

He declassified them, he didn't make them up.

• Like (+1) 7

17 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Not surprising since as has been stated numerous times, Durham's primary focus isn't to issue a report.

Edited by BillsFanNC
  • Like (+1) 1

14 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

Lol @ "doing it as fast as we can".  They've done nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuthing.

Can't say that. They've released more than enough at this point to force anyone with an even slightly open mind to have to acknowledge there was clear malfeasance in the Obama FBI/CIA/DOJ. But when you have 90% of media ignoring, spinning and downplaying all that's already out there,  then sure it seems like nothing to the lazy and willfully uninformed.

If no indictments come, then I'll agree that the sum total of all of this will be nothing because our republic will be essentially dead.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Can't say that. They've released more than enough at this point to force anyone with an even slightly open mind to have to acknowledge there was clear malfeasance in the Obama FBI/CIA/DOJ. But when you have 90% of media ignoring, spinning and downplaying all that's already out there,  then sure it seems like nothing to the lazy and willfully uninformed.

If no indictments come, then I'll agree that the sum total of all of this will be nothing because our republic will be essentially dead.

When Trump loses, this entire investigation will be dropped.

After all this time do you really expect indictments in the next 3 weeks?

6 minutes ago, Joe Miner said:

I dont know if indictments will come before the election or not. I do know that I trust the media,  axios in this case, less than zero to tell me what Barr/Durham are up to and I'm not sure why anyone else would either at this point. Everything I've heard from sources who have been right more than wrong throughout all of this say that Durham is apolitical and does not care about the ramifications of indictments before/after the election.  If there aren't indictments before the election, and Trump loses, they'd still have until January 2021 before an incoming Biden administration with the help of an adoring and corrupt media can begin sweeping it all under the rug.

• Like (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

I dont know if indictments will come before the election or not. I do know that I trust the media,  axios in this case, less than zero to tell me what Barr/Durham are up to and I'm not sure why anyone else would either at this point. Everything I've heard from sources who have been right more than wrong throughout all of this say that Durham is apolitical and does not care about the ramifications of indictments before/after the election.  If there aren't indictments before the election, and Trump loses, they'd still have until January 2021 before an incoming Biden administration with the help of an adoring and corrupt media can begin sweeping it all under the rug.

Everybody seems to overlook this fact.  Information dump could occur in the last 3 months of the term.  

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, realtruelove said:

Everybody seems to overlook this fact.  Information dump could occur in the last 3 months of the term.  

Yep. Durham may well be apolitical himself, but he certainly can't be so naive to not know that the clock would now actually be ticking on his entire investigation if Biden wins. 

1 hour ago, Joe Miner said:

No. It will all come out, including indictments.

The latest revelations show Team Obama invented the whole RussiaGate scandal

Original Article

In mid-2016, the FBI got word that Russian intelligence believed Hillary Clinton’s campaign was planning to frame Donald Trump as colluding with Russia’s Vladimir Putin to hack her computers. Yet somehow, the crack agents never connected the dots when handed the Steele “dossier” commissioned and paid for by the Clinton campaign that claimed Trump was colluding with Putin. Instead, the Justice Department used that dossier as a pretext to spy on at least Trump aide Carter Page as it investigated the clearly spurious charges. Justice also distorted the facts about Page’s past relations with the CIA

• Like (+1) 1