Operation Boomerang AG Barr's Investigation of Acts of Treason by Federal Employees

On 10/12/2020 at 11:50 AM, B-Man said:

288233_image.jpg

Fake news! You spread a lot of fake news 

5 hours ago, Kemp said:

😂🤣

New York (CNN Business)It was a conspiracy that Fox News portrayed as one of the greatest — if not the greatest — political scandals in American history.

Tucker Carlson called it a "domestic spying operation" that was "hidden under the pretext of national security." Laura Ingraham characterized top Obama administration officials as having been "exposed." And Sean Hannity flatly declared it to be the "biggest abuse of power, corruption scandal" the country had ever seen.
That was back in May. This week, however, the conspiracy theory collapsed when The Washington Post reported that a Justice Department investigation into the supposed scandal quietly ended with no charges.

14 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

You seem to be spamming the board with this. 1) if true, the post is exactly the same each day. 2) what factual basis for you have to post this over 100 times?

I'm still getting adjusted to rules here's but isn't spamming like this against those rules?

Checked for you, it is. Please follow forum rules and don't spam post:

Hard Rules:

Posts that contain the following material will not be tolerated and will be removed promptly (and depending on the nature of the offense - your ISP may be notified of these violations):

Do NOT post: Advertisements (We sell ad space to anyone who wants to get their website noticed).

Obscene material

Links to obscene material

Foul language

Personal or harassing threats

Libelous or defamatory information

Spam Messages

Edited by Backintheday544
Found the rules

35 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

You seem to be spamming the board with this. 1) if true, the post is exactly the same each day. 2) what factual basis for you have to post this over 100 times?

I'm still getting adjusted to rules here's but isn't spamming like this against those rules?

Hard Rules:

Posts that contain the following material will not be tolerated and will be removed promptly (and depending on the nature of the offense - your ISP may be notified of these violations):

Do NOT post: Advertisements (We sell ad space to anyone who wants to get their website noticed).

Obscene material

Foul language

Spam Messages

Are you sure?

55 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

Hard Rules:

Obscene material

Foul language

Spam Messages

Its not the same each day. The date changes. That's the point.

Meaning the calculus can change as each day passes. For instance,  if tomorrow some real actual evidence surfaces that shows Trump to be guilty of all the BS made up crap that he's been accused of for the last four years, then it can and should be re-evaluated. Not holding my breath on that however. 

Or we could find evidence that the Trump FBI has obtained FISA warrants based on the Trump campaign's own fake opposition research in order to place confidential human sources (spies) into the Biden campaign. Oh wait...I forgot that's not corrupt...or so we've been told by many of the geniuses here. 

Also,  if Joe Biden wins on 11/3, then it instantly becomes a neck and neck race between him and Obama the very moment he's sworn in. The daily reminder might have to change at that point.

6 minutes ago, realtruelove said:

Very impressive.  I saw what you did there.

I posted the rules of the board, it's not impressive. It's a basic do this before posting thing.

Please don't call me a hero. Anyone can and are able to find them easily. 

1 minute ago, BillsFanNC said:

Its not the same each day. The date changes. That's the point.

Meaning the calculus can change as each day passes. For instance,  if tomorrow some real actual evidence surfaces that shows Trump to be guilty of all the BS made up crap that he's been accused of for the last four years, then it can and should be re-evaluated. Not holding my breath on that however. 

Or we could find evidence that the Trump FBI has obtained FISA warrants based on the Trump campaign's own fake opposition research in order to place confidential human sources (spies) into the Biden campaign. Oh wait...I forgot that's not corrupt...or so we've been told by many of the geniuses here. 

Also,  if Joe Biden wins on 11/3, then it instantly becomes a neck and neck race between him and Obama the very moment he's sworn in. The daily reminder might have to change at that point.

What's your empirical evidence besides just reposting the same thing?

Are there convictions? I mean if we want to look at corrupt, Trump.associates and Trump orgs have more convocations than any admin I can think of. Trump even signed on to defrauding a charity. Why don't you ever post about that?

9 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

I posted the rules of the board, it's not impressive. It's a basic do this before posting thing.

Are there convictions? I mean if we want to look at corrupt, Trump.associates and Trump orgs have more convocations than any admin I can think of. Trump even signed on to defrauding a charity. Why don't you ever post about that?

Those are your rules.

4 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

Spend some time perusing the threads here and links to primary source documents showing Obama FBI/DOJ/CIA malfeasance.  It's out there if you can be honest with yourself. I have zero expectation that you will. No worries.

I'm no fan of Trump personally.  I'm not shocked at all that he's bilked others in his business dealings.  This is about Presidential corruption.

1 minute ago, BillsFanNC said:

Spend some time perusing the threads here and links to primary source documents showing Obama FBI/DOJ/CIA malfeasance.  It's out there if you can be honest with yourself. I have zero expectation that you will. No worries.

I'm no fan of Trump personally.  I'm not shocked at all that he's bilked others in his business dealings.  This is about Presidential corruption.

I saw them. The right said unmasking was a huge deal....and no convictions. How many Trump campaign managers are facing jail time? Heck, how many Republican national convention speakers are facing jail time? Yet you span a guy on twitter daily against forum rules and use whataboutism. 

2 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

I saw them. The right said unmasking was a huge deal....and no convictions. How many Trump campaign managers are facing jail time? Heck, how many Republican national convention speakers are facing jail time? Yet you span a guy on twitter daily against forum rules and use whataboutism. 

I've been told the arrests are coming any day now....sometime last year.