Operation Boomerang AG Barr's Investigation of Acts of Treason by Federal Employees

20 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Like the one that says, "Trump colluded/conspired with Russia to steal the election!" which has been disproven? The one you still believe? 

I didn't spread a false narrative, I shared first hand evidence of Warner's texts and provided the proper context for them. 

Been disproven? Ya right. 

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Anyone saying the Russian conspiracy has been disproved is only hoping we forget so they can keep conspiring in 2020. Distract, lie and steal is Trumps plan 

So... You include Mueller in that group? Considering he wrote 200+ pages detailing how it's been disproven. 

:lol:

Keep the dream alive, Tibs. 

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Anyone saying the Russian conspiracy has been disproved is only hoping we forget so they can keep conspiring in 2020. Distract, lie and steal is Trumps plan 

Again, no matter ho many times you watch Super Bowl XXV Norwood's kick still goes wide right. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Wacka said:

Again, no matter ho many times you watch Super Bowl XXV Norwood's kick still goes wide right. 

Well, at least Norwood wasn't afraid to talk about it afterwards. Hello Attorney General, where you hiding at? 

1 hour ago, Nanker said:

You expected Comey to be frog-marched out of his cushy CNN interview with Anderson CIAooper in handcuffs something? :blink:

That’s not how this works. 

Awww man, wouldn't that be something? Better than a no-knock at 4am!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

(mid thread)

You had a clip of this earlier, they also discuss the FBI burying the State department's memo (full interview, I "think" I have it set to start around 28 minutes where it needed to be):

• Thank you (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

If a tree falls in the forest and it's not reported by one of the Big Seven (ABC, CBS, NBC, MSNBC, CNN, WaPo, NYT) does it make a sound?

you just have to tick off 5% of the base that is undecided, then they'll go GOP without a second thought