Hottest celebrity girlfriends/wives BY DECADE. Let's start with the 60s.

Just now, Gugny said:

I'm one of the few who actually stayed ON topic!!!!  @Cripple Creek is the one who hijacked it and now wants to turn it into a purely sinful thread.  Heathen.

Yeah, you're all pretty wicked.

Hijacking my perfect, pristine thread and turning it into...whatever it's become.

:angry:

On 4/3/2019 at 10:38 AM, Gugny said:

How long will it take /dev/nu/ll/ to call you on the redhead love?

Jim Morrison is the most overrated frontman of all time.

On 4/3/2019 at 1:28 PM, Gugny said:

Nah.  Mick Jagger is rock and roll.  Jim Morrison was a pretentious hippie who happened to have a purty face.

On 4/4/2019 at 12:38 PM, Gugny said:

Oddly enough, it took me less than an hour.  He's not iconic; nor are the Doors.  They were not devoid of talent, but to put them up with truly iconic bands (Beatles, Stones, Who, Zep, Floyd) would be a very, very kind gesture.

On 4/5/2019 at 6:45 AM, Gugny said:

Hey, Joe.  Why is it that you think Foreigner is far more over-rated than the Doors?

32 minutes ago, Gugny said:

I'm one of the few who actually stayed ON topic!!!!  @Cripple Creek is the one who hijacked it and now wants to turn it into a purely sinful thread.  Heathen.

Whilst it is true that you didn't send this thread off in a who is out of the closet direction (not surprising since you are a unique) you in the very second post in this fine thread sent it off in an unintended direction.  You should be ashamed of yourself.

9614597ccc6d4478cd5002a79fe655c5.jpg

and frankly I don't care who Bridget was married to 

She had more than 100 lovers, including women. She also tried to kill herself at least four times, the same number of husbands she has had, according to a new book on the French actress, model and chanteuse.

Tuesday Weld 

hqdefault.jpg

Dudley Moore   (m. 1975; div. 1980)

• Like (+1) 2

4 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

She had more than 100 lovers, including women. She also tried to kill herself at least four times, the same number of husbands she has had, according to a new book on the French actress, model and chanteuse.

I think BB may be the hottest woman ever............The thing to me is she was the first to look like modern.  Before that, women had perms etc. done with their hair and looked old when they were 18.  My mother graduated high school in the early 40s, and I remember looking at her yearbook and thinking these 17-18 year old girls look old already.

BB looked young!  

• Like (+1) 1

48 minutes ago, bbb said:

I think BB may be the hottest woman ever............The thing to me is she was the first to look like modern.  Before that, women had perms etc. done with their hair and looked old when they were 18.  My mother graduated high school in the early 40s, and I remember looking at her yearbook and thinking these 17-18 year old girls look old already.

BB looked young!  

my guess is  she was young(er) in that pic 

3 minutes ago, snafu said:

Charo was married to Xavieier Cougat.

Image result for charo movies and tv shows

Meh minus   

7 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Wilt Chamberlain is not impressed, but now there are more than 100 people I am jealous of. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Augie said:

Wilt Chamberlain is not impressed, but now there are more than 100 people I am jealous of. 

WIlt was never seen in public with women, wore capes and lived in a home filled with cats and ferns.

this would have been the greatest closet-story in human history.

17 minutes ago, row_33 said:

WIlt was never seen in public with women, wore capes and lived in a home filled with cats and ferns.

this would have been the greatest closet-story in human history.

Didn't Bill Simmons say something like this?

10 minutes ago, bbb said:

Didn't Bill Simmons say something like this?

a few have, Bill set it down in writing.

plus Wilt choked in every single big game where his team wasn't 30 points better.