Play Ball ⚾⚾

CowgirlsFan

I absolutely hate baseball. I have friends that are die hard baseball fans, even my dad is, but I just don't know how people sit through baseball games. They are so slow and boring. I actually find it kind of interesting how many of my female friends like baseball. 

15 minutes ago, Steptide said:

I absolutely hate baseball. I have friends that are die hard baseball fans, even my dad is, but I just don't know how people sit through baseball games. They are so slow and boring. I actually find it kind of interesting how many of my female friends like baseball. 

takes a lot of time to give 4 hours a day for half the year to this, especially a mediocre team

i tried season tickets but those 10 game home stands were impossible to sit through

17 minutes ago, Steptide said:

I only go to a few games per year live.  Have a few beers, eat some peanuts, take in the scenery and the nice sunshine.  On TV, I typically have a record on and a game is on for the video only.  Works for me.

Don't you know, Chicks dig the long ball.

Edited by Mark80

36 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

Friendly reminder from the greatest sports team on the Planet. Today’s 1st pitch will be a slider for a Strike. Mo Rivera doing the honors.

A09896FF-A1FE-4904-A1F8-E17F902EAB41.jpeg

any weather cancellations on the horizon, with this super-early season start and their insistence on placing opening games in bad weather cities?

2 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

Friendly reminder from the greatest sports team on the Planet. Today’s 1st pitch will be a slider for a Strike. Mo Rivera doing the honors.

A09896FF-A1FE-4904-A1F8-E17F902EAB41.jpeg

Here's the Mets' collection ...

Related image

:cry:

• Haha (+1) 1