The Mueller Report. BREAKING NEWS: AG’s Summary Report Released. NO COLLUSION!

On 4/19/2019 at 6:16 PM, GG said:

Thanks.  Never heard the great bass line in the song !

And now you sent me on a fishing expedition that took me to Chet Atkins' Yakety Axe,

and another version especially for long lost @OGTEleven

Nothing is better than Chet but everything is better with Knopfler.  It's a mystery for the ages.

I'm seeing MK this summer.  He is on tour in Europe now and he has added Silvertown Blues and Once Upon a Time in the West to his set list.  He'd never played Silvertown and last played OUATITW 35 years ago.  Should be fun.

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, OGTEleven said:

Nothing is better than Chet but everything is better with Knopfler.  It's a mystery for the ages.

I'm seeing MK this summer.  He is on tour in Europe now and he has added Silvertown Blues and Once Upon a Time in the West to his set list.  He'd never played Silvertown and last played OUATITW 35 years ago.  Should be fun.

Hey look at that, you're alive.   

Never know these days.

There's a crowd of "Impeach Trump!" protesters outside my building this morning.  Was fun being harassed by them.

But hearing Dexy's Midnight Runners on the radio has still been the real low point of the day.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

7 hours ago, DC Tom said:

There's a crowd of "Impeach Trump!" protesters outside my building this morning.  Was fun being harassed by them.

But hearing Dexy's Midnight Runners on the radio has still been the real low point of the day.  

Do you work at Mara Lago, or do they harass anyone with a j.o.b.? 

22 hours ago, DC Tom said:

Only thing worse would be Tom Petty

• Haha (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

During.  Not after.

True. They will probably have people texting it out to their media friends as the testimony is going on.

It was always for show. An attempt to publicly smear Barr so they can cast doubt and sow more division once his investigation is done. 

As someone who is politically agnostic when it comes to party, I have no idea how serious people can feel good about the leadership of the DNC during the past six months. They're clowns. Each and every one of them. 

(and some, not most or all, some, are seditious criminals who committed horrific acts against our republic)

• Like (+1) 5