Talent vs Multiple low level players?

Who would you rather have?   

82 members have voted

1. 1. Talent or Borderline players

• AB or Bell
    • Beasley, John Brown, and Gore

27 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Can a mod pin this somewhere?

It won't matter. Based on his posts in this thread, my guess is that, by the time your bet comes to fruition, his current username will be long gone - buried in the ever growing heap of banned trolls; and he will be on here under some new username - probably his 5th or 6th...and counting...

39 minutes ago, 100DollarBills said:

I’m willing to bet the Raiders are in the playoffs before the Bills again. 

LOL

Bills will be in the playoffs next year, Raiders won’t. This free agent period couldn’t have gone any better. 

You keep building teams on Madden though.

These signings remind me of the early 2000s. The Bills brass are bringing in consolation prizes with a general philosophy of you can win with a bunch of average JAGs. Morse excluded. Don't see us making a deep run on the backs of Cole Beasley and John Brown. 

1 minute ago, BullBuchanan said:

These signings remind me of the early 2000s. The Bills brass are bringing in consolation prizes with a general philosophy of you can win with a bunch of average JAGs. Morse excluded. Don't see us making a deep run on the backs of Cole Beasley and John Brown. 

^this guy :lol:

39 minutes ago, ngbills said:

10 games last year with under 30 yards rec. 

7 (out of 10) with 32 or less

9 in the year before

In the last three years in the majority of games he gets shut down. Completely.

Antonio Brown 1 game in the last 3 years under 30. Only 2 times in the last 6 years.

So you gonna pretend to ignore the QB situation?  

Can you guess who the QB was last year for most of the ten games with under 30 yards? What about in the year before? 

And who was throwing to Antonio Brown? 

44 minutes ago, ngbills said:

10 games last year with under 30 yards rec. 

7 (out of 10) with 32 or less

9 in the year before

In the last three years in the majority of games he gets shut down. Completely.

Antonio Brown 1 game in the last 3 years under 30. Only 2 times in the last 6 years.

This is the danger of only looking at the stats. The story on John Brown is bigger than the numbers. He's a talented WR who hasn't been in a primary role yet and who has had some pretty bad QB's throwing to him in recent seasons.