Who is your top mid round targets in rounds 3 and 4?

2 hours ago, Alphadawg7 said:

With all the talk of how our first 2 picks will go, wondering who everyone is drooling to grab in rounds 3 and 4 where we have currently 3 picks?  Below are a few of the ones I would love to grab with these picks if they are there.

#74 (round 3):  Andy Isabella - WR - This kid could be our Kupp/Edelman type player out of the slot but way faster.  His combine was pretty darn good, so he may sneak into the 2nd round.  But with how the deep this draft is at several positions, especially WR, its still quite possible we can get him in the 3rd.  

#105 (round 4):  Bryce Love - RB - I think someone is going to get a steal here with him in 4th round.  Sounds like he will be ready to play sometime this year (even likely by camp), and he idolizes Shady, so ideal guy to learn behind.  He is a guy that could go 3rd round too, but he seems to be seen as more of a 4th round guy right now given injury and the fall off from his previous year too.  Use him sparingly early in the season and let him ease back into it to groom him for more touches later in the year and to potentially start in his 2nd season.

#124 (round 4):  Josh Oliver - TE - This kid to me reminds me of young Jimmy Graham.  Not sure how much you guys all got to see of him being at smaller school here in CA, but this kid looks like a real gem to grab.  Hoping we could nab him in the 4th, but he impressed at combine, so his stock may have risen and may go higher.

I like Oliver also like Dawson Knox. 

Tyree St Louis OT university of Miami

David Edward's OT Wisconsin 

• Like (+1) 1

Devine Ozigbo-RB Nebraska

James Williams-RB Washington State

Bryce Love-RB Stanford

Andy Isabella-WR UMASS

DeMarkus Lodge-WR Ole Miss

Terry McLaurin-WR Ohio State

Stanley Morgan-WR Nebraska

Diontae Johnson-WR Toledo

Mecole Hardman-WR Georgia

Josh Oliver-TE San Jose State

Dax Raymond-TE Utah State

Tytus Howard-T Alabama State

Michael Deiter-C/G Wisconsin

Connor McGovern-C Penn State

Max Scharping-G/T Northern Illini

Blace Brown-CB Troy

Mike Edwards-S Kentucky

Edited by FeelingOnYouboty
  • Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

Anthony Nelson - DL Iowa 

Zach Gentry - TE Michigan 

Myles Gaskin - RB Washington 

Bunchy Stallings - G Kentucky

Emmanuel Hall - WR Missou (his stock is way up though and may not even make it to the third round.) 

Yes on Anthony Nelson

19 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

Emmanuel Hall - WR Missou (his stock is way up though and may not even make it to the third round.) 

Yeah he is also a guy I would like but could be gone before our 3rd round pick after his strong combine. 

7 hours ago, Dopey said:

# 74     3rd rd   OG       Beau Benzschawel  Wis.

# 105  4th rd   RB        Darrell Henderson   Memphis

# 124  4th rd   Center  Lamont Gaillard  Ga.

I have a man crush on Darrell Henderson. Love was great. Can he be again?

• Like (+1) 2