What's going on at PSE?

oldmanfan

7 hours ago, TheFunPolice said:

You know what's exciting?

Your teams ownership is about to become a lot less brilliant once Brady's avacado kale smoothies wear off...

Then it's into the abyss for Patriots fans! Awesome run for sure. But now it's time for your team to go back to perpetual 5-11 seasons. 

Patriots fans experience has peaked. It's all downhill from here. 

The Sabres have a bunch of 18-22 year old players. Give it time. Like I said, why does a Patriots fan care about the Buffalo Sabres anyway? 

This is the kind of non-answer guys like you always bring.  What else can you say when you have nothing of substance to say though, right?

9 hours ago, TheFunPolice said:

You know what's exciting?

Your teams ownership is about to become a lot less brilliant once Brady's avacado kale smoothies wear off...

Then it's into the abyss for Patriots fans! Awesome run for sure. But now it's time for your team to go back to perpetual 5-11 seasons. 

Patriots fans experience has peaked. It's all downhill from here. 

The Sabres have a bunch of 18-22 year old players. Give it time. Like I said, why does a Patriots fan care about the Buffalo Sabres anyway? 

Why do you think they will go to 5-11 once Brady leaves? They won 11 games with Cassel....they always have a good defense, offensive line and decent WRs/RBs. Other teams trade up to draft QBs...why can't they do the same?

13 hours ago, nucci said:

Why do you think they will go to 5-11 once Brady leaves? They won 11 games with Cassel....they always have a good defense, offensive line and decent WRs/RBs. Other teams trade up to draft QBs...why can't they do the same?

Given recent history you could be right...

They had the next guy in Garappolo but traded him away though

I think

Edited by TheFunPolice

On 2/26/2019 at 3:39 PM, stony said:

It certainly goes against the claim that one of their (or at least Terry's) greatest strengths was their ability to delegate responsibility and surround themselves with competent people.  

I have posted this a ton, and it always gets flamed. 

I grew up with a great friend of mine whose father was Terrys business partner.  Terry never managed the business, that’s what his partner was for. TP is a geologist. His skill set is finding oil, not running a business. My friends father managed the business deals, financing, staffing, and PnL’s. Not Terry. 

48 minutes ago, Mango said:

I grew up with a great friend of mine whose father was Terrys business partner.  Terry never managed the business, that’s what his partner was for. TP is a geologist. His skill set is finding oil, not running a business. My friends father managed the business deals, financing, staffing, and PnL’s. Not Terry. 

Your friends father, uh, is he still available?

• Haha (+1) 2