Impeachment Hearings Open In House Of Representatives

Tiberius

Just now, plenzmd1 said:

Funny, I heard someone say no one is changing positions today..and I agree on that.

I think Cohen is mopping the floor with the Republicans and the Republicans have no response other than attacking him...still have not defended or questioned any of the allegations Cohen has made...not one rebuttal

Every allegation he's made has been so explosive, so damning that Mueller.... 

(checks notes)

... Didn't charge anyone with any of it. 

Plenz - you're seeing what you want to see. Which many people are guilty of (we all do it, even me). But every charge he's making is about a narrative that's long been debunked or is in no way illegal or is so far afield from where this started as to be irrelevant. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

Funny, I heard someone say no one is changing positions today..and I agree on that.

I think Cohen is mopping the floor with the Republicans and the Republicans have no response other than attacking him...still have not defended or questioned any of the allegations Cohen has made...not one rebuttal

I really am only paying like 5% attention to this, and know very little about the overall, but it does seem slightly questionable when a man gets up and admits to being a lying crook and then says "but listen to what I have to say about this other crook."

1 minute ago, Albwan said:

Where's the russian collusion...now on yahoo stormy is back,

something something khaf- something -stan

This guy is so unbelievable

What's the point of this, wheres the beef... waiting

You should have just done her eyes as your avatar.  ?

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Remember that this is all nonsense at the end of the day. This committee has no powers of prosecution or indictment. This is just for the news cycle (and to take Vietnam off the front page). 

but it is great entertainment!

And , am i wrong but was the summit scheduled well after Cohens public testimony.

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

"That was not my intention" 

Yes it was. She's so ***** full of it.

i am doing to work and only listening in one ear..i thought she was ripping Trump initially..but upon clarification ..yes you are correct.

Cummings has handled this well today no?

• Like (+1) 1

I'm not certain that "you're a racist" works anymore for anyone, except the MSM.   "You 're a racist", and "you're a racist", and "you're a racist" have made what was once a huge insult that truly took people aback, into "meh".

But when it is the only slightly bent, very tarnished, barely being held together with twine, arrow in your quiver, I guess you gotta take aim and hope it hits something. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, plenzmd1 said:

i am doing to work and only listening in one ear..i thought she was ripping Trump initially..but upon clarification ..yes you are correct.

Cummings has handled this well today no?

He has. Cummings hasn't hung around this long by being incompetent. He's always been real sharp.

(Which is why I get more frustrated when he plays partisan politics than the others because he knows better than most.)

• Like (+1) 2