Impeachment Hearings Open In House Of Representatives

Tiberius

Just now, LABillzFan said:

What you're reading are the drive-by postings of a far-left nutbag getting woke to just had badly this day has gone for the Donner Party.

Does AOC get to question Cohen? Please, oh please! Because that would be the cherry on the top of this schittsherbet dessert.

AOC is up this last round. 

Should be fun. 

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

AOC is up this last round. 

Should be fun. 

If I were Cummings, I'd call it a day before she gets the mic. This day has been embarrassing enough for the Donners. They don't need her asking Cohen if he received his law degree from Electoral College while waiving a sweet potato in the air.

• Haha (+1) 4

1 minute ago, LABillzFan said:

If I were Cummings, I'd call it a day before she gets the mic. This day has been embarrassing enough for the Donners. They don't need her asking Cohen if he received his law degree from Electoral College while waiving a sweet potato in the air.

She walked in with a huge folder of printed out paper. So she's studied! She's going to deliver a speech, not questions, I'm guessing. And it's going to be about how to properly peel a sweet potato. 

6 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

What you're reading are the drive-by postings of a far-left nutbag getting woke to just had badly this day has gone for the Donner Party.

Does AOC get to question Cohen? Please, oh please! Because that would be the cherry on the top of this schittsherbet dessert.

1 minute ago, LABillzFan said:

I really am looking forward to it, but wish she was questioning a Trump supporter...now that would really be funny!

11 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Fox News is actually challenging the Republicans pretty well on their lack of seriousness. 

the real Fox news is actually quite good...its the opinion idiots in the morning and night that are insufferable and dumb as rocks.

8 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

She walked in with a huge folder of printed out paper. So she's studied! She's going to deliver a speech, not questions, I'm guessing. And it's going to be about how to properly peel a sweet potato. 

I've seen her peel a sweet potato. She has no business telling people how to do it properly. :lol:

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

He should have declined this "invite".  Things have gone from bad to worse for him.  

Funny, I heard someone say no one is changing positions today..and I agree on that.

I think Cohen is mopping the floor with the Republicans and the Republicans have no response other than attacking him...still have not defended or questioned any of the allegations Cohen has made...not one rebuttal

• Haha (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

Posts like this keep me coming back. Well done.

Edited by whatdrought