Impeachment Hearings Open In House Of Representatives

Tiberius

16 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Here comes Lynch - who is one of the worst ones on the committee. Dirty, dirty, dirty man.

Things are going so badly for Cohen that Tibs doesn't know how to spin his trolling yet... which is hilarious. :lol: 

Yep, a bad day for Tiberius.  Does he get sent to the Soros Massage Parlor for additional duties?

• Haha (+1) 3

4 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Cohen won't commit to not doing a book/movie/TV deal.

Then a big inhale from Cohen when the mike gets passed back to Jordan who's made him his personal punching bag. 

That was a ridiculous line of questioning from Foxx, I mean absolutely stupid. Why in Gods green earth would anyone commit to that ? I think Cohen is owning Jordon BTW

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, plenzmd1 said:

That was a ridiculous line of questioning from Foxx, I mean absolutely stupid. Why in Gods green earth would anyone commit to that ? I think Cohen is owning Jordon BTW

Owning Jordan? He's already been referred because Meadows and Jordan got him rattled into admitting additional FARA violations. 

1 minute ago, plenzmd1 said:

to be clear here, i am not Fox, but Foxx.

?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

colluding? really? Arranging the meeting is now colluding?

col·lude

Dictionary result for collude

/kəˈlo͞od/
verb
gerund or present participle: colluding
  1. cooperate in a secret or unlawful way in order to deceive or gain an advantage over others.
    "the president accused his opponents of colluding with foreigners"
  • Like (+1) 1

47 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Something just did. He was criminally referred on live TV for FARA violations. That's another 2-5 years to his sentence if he's found guilty (which should be easy since he admitted to it). 

I meant like something that could legitimately get Trump impeached and charged. 

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

If he was prepped by Schiff and Cummings for this hearing it's collusion. 

(not criminal - but should disbar both men from chairing their committees on any matter involving Cohen.)

soo...how would this hearing have been arranged?????

Dude is scum, no doubt. BUt he is 100% right in one respect..not one Republican has asked one question about any actions of POTUS..not one. Nothing about the evidence and documents he turned over, nothing about the hush money and timing...zero. Now, why would that be?

Just now, plenzmd1 said:

soo...how would this hearing have been arranged?????

Arranging a meeting doesn't mean sitting and prepping the witness. That's what Cohen testified happened. Arranging a meeting is having your staff set a date, time and coordinate travel. 

Just now, Foxx said:

and ... this site is supposed to shut down around 2pm Est.

TSW is? I missed that notification.

1 minute ago, plenzmd1 said:

Dude is scum, no doubt. BUt he is 100% right in one respect..not one Republican has asked one question about any actions of POTUS..not one. Nothing about the evidence and documents he turned over, nothing about the hush money and timing...zero. Now, why would that be?

Because it's irrelevant. 

Stealth Bombers are fun. 

Just now, plenzmd1 said:

the book deals again..what a ridiculous question.

It's not though. It establishes a motive to lie if he knows he's going to profit from the lies he tells when he's done serving time. It cuts to his credibility - which is zero.

Oh god, Here's Raskin. Get ready for bile.

6 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

It's not though. It establishes a motive to lie if he knows he's going to profit from the lies he tells when he's done serving time. It cuts to his credibility - which is zero.

Oh god, Here's Raskin. Get ready for bile.

would any sane person ever say , under oath, they will restrict their ability to make money in a legal way. But lets not even worry about that.

Why are they so worried about someone writing a book? Why not ask him questions to discredit the evidence and so no book would have crdibility? Why has there been zero questions, and i do mean zero, about anything Trump has done either before or after becoming POTUS ? 

Edited by plenzmd1
  • Like (+1) 1

Raskin bringing up Sater - while leaving out Sater is a known western intelligence asset (not Russian). But Raskin can't admit that, or ask that, because it makes the entire narrative go away. 

Funny how many little details like that there are in this narrative. You'd think intelligent people would start to question how solid and truthful a narrative actually is if each individual piece falls to dust when examined in detail. 

Just now, plenzmd1 said:

would any sane person ever say , under oath, they will restrict their ability to make money in a legal way. But lets not even worry about that.

Why are they so worried about someone writing a book? Why not ask him questions to discredit the evidence and so no book would have crdibility? Why has there been zero questions, and i do mean zero, about anything Trump has done either before or after becoming POTUS ? 

No one is worried about a book. They're hitting Cohen with motive to lie over and over. As they should, because he has one and it it's impacting his testimony. He's already lied multiple times, stretched the truth multiple times - and now he's been referred for doing so. 

There are no questions being asked because that's not what this hearing is. This hearing was an attempt to distract from Vietnam. It was designed for the Dems to keep Russian collusion alive through innuendo (and by NOT asking direct questions which would expose that story is dead). For the GOP it's designed to shred Cohen and remind the country that he's a liar.

That's it. It's all a show. It's all meaningless and designed to undercut 45 while he's trying to close a deal with a nuclear power. What you should be taking from this hearing is the democrats are desperate. 

Pain is coming.

• Like (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Raskin bringing up Sater - while leaving out Sater is a known western intelligence asset (not Russian). But Raskin can't admit that, or ask that, because it makes the entire narrative go away. 

Funny how many little details like that there are in this narrative. You'd think intelligent people would start to question how solid and truthful a narrative actually is if each individual piece falls to dust when examined in detail. 

they be asking bout it now!!!! This is too freaking funny...but Trump never lies under oath

Edited by plenzmd1
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

But doing so dishonestly.

They've been lying to you for two plus years about this story, Plenz. Especially about who Sater is and what he represents. This should be enraging you, not comforting you.  

I readily admit you know more about that than I..but the recognition that Trump constantly lies, even under oath...and yet the Republicans refuse to ask any questions about his behaviour or actions.

Just now, plenzmd1 said:

I readily admit you know more about that than I..but the recognition that Trump constantly lies, even under oath...and yet the Republicans refuse to ask any questions about his behaviour or actions.

I understand you don't like the man, that's fine and not at all my fight. 

My fight is against the coup launched to unseat a duly elected president because the Intelligence Community and the Defense Industry did not want to abandon their lucrative agendas of regime change and perma war. That's what this whole thing has always been about. To do so, they concocted a lie about Russian collusion/conspiracy and weaponized the media to carry their water. 

That should be outrageous to all Americans - even those who hate Trump. Because if they can do that to a guy you don't like who's POTUS, what's to stop them from doing it to a POTUS you do like? 

This is about saving the republic. That starts by realizing whatever you think of Trump personally, he was targeted because of what he represents: which is a threat. Not to the country or to the people but a direct threat to the powers-that-be who have been in control of this country for both of our lifetimes. 

This is (so far) a bloodless changing of the guard. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1