Impeachment Hearings Open In House Of Representatives

Tiberius

16 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Here comes Lynch - who is one of the worst ones on the committee. Dirty, dirty, dirty man.

Things are going so badly for Cohen that Tibs doesn't know how to spin his trolling yet... which is hilarious. :lol: 

Yep, a bad day for Tiberius.  Does he get sent to the Soros Massage Parlor for additional duties?

• Haha (+1) 3

4 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Cohen won't commit to not doing a book/movie/TV deal.

Then a big inhale from Cohen when the mike gets passed back to Jordan who's made him his personal punching bag. 

That was a ridiculous line of questioning from Foxx, I mean absolutely stupid. Why in Gods green earth would anyone commit to that ? I think Cohen is owning Jordon BTW

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, plenzmd1 said:

That was a ridiculous line of questioning from Foxx, I mean absolutely stupid. Why in Gods green earth would anyone commit to that ? I think Cohen is owning Jordon BTW

Owning Jordan? He's already been referred because Meadows and Jordan got him rattled into admitting additional FARA violations. 

1 minute ago, plenzmd1 said:

to be clear here, i am not Fox, but Foxx.

?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

colluding? really? Arranging the meeting is now colluding?

col·lude

Dictionary result for collude

/kəˈlo͞od/
verb
gerund or present participle: colluding
  1. cooperate in a secret or unlawful way in order to deceive or gain an advantage over others.
    "the president accused his opponents of colluding with foreigners"
  • Like (+1) 1

47 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Something just did. He was criminally referred on live TV for FARA violations. That's another 2-5 years to his sentence if he's found guilty (which should be easy since he admitted to it). 

I meant like something that could legitimately get Trump impeached and charged.