Hate Crime or Hoax?

The_Dude

• Replies 946
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

29 minutes ago, Crayola64 said:

Lol whatever you say boss.  You can pretend conservatives have never done that.  That’s what is nice about forums, there is no ultimate decision maker.  

that's not how this works champ.  you made an assertion.  somebody disputed the assertion.  it's not up to them to disprove your "common sense" assertion.  its on you to back up your claim

• Thank you (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, Crayola64 said:

Lol, I i make a living proving much smarter people wrong on much more complex topics.  I’m much more aware of logic and supporting assertions with evidence than you’ll ever be, so pipe down with your threats/lessons of supporting evidence.

LOL, you should tell him about your PHD's and trophies in debate club, maybe mention that time you pwnd noobs on fortnite. /LOL

LOL, that will show him how right you are. /LOL.

3 minutes ago, Uncle Joe said:

Someone in some prison just can't wait to be Jussie's Boy.

You know I wish that I was Jussie's Boy
I wish that I was Jussie's Boy
Where can I find a Boy like that?

Jussie will spend his entire sentence in Protected Custody.  Releasing him into GenPop would be too dangerous to The Narrative, because there would be racial harmony and cooperation between the Aryan Brotherhood and the black gangs as they take turns torment him.

34 minutes ago, Crayola64 said:

Lol whatever you say boss.  You can pretend conservatives have never done that.  That’s what is nice about forums, there is no ultimate decision maker.  You can go unchecked and believe whatever you want.  I personally like it that way as it lets people have opinions and discussions that wouldn’t pass muster elsewhere.

you asking me to prove something, me giving it to you, and you get to pretend I didn’t and tell me not to try that ***** again.  Lol, I i make a living proving much smarter people wrong on much more complex topics.  I’m much more aware of logic and supporting assertions with evidence than you’ll ever be, so pipe down with your threats/lessons of supporting evidence.

and we both know how right I was after you read about someone like Ashley Todd.  You can try and snake your way out of it all you want.

So, you finally linked to the 8 or so examples and then admitted that only one of them may be somewhat accurate. Someone that was mentally ill. I never said that conservatives have never made use of political hoaxes. I just asked you to provide proof which you weren't even able to do other than a sketchy 11 year old instance of a college age mentally ill girl. So far all you've done is show me that you are a poser and I regret wasting my time arguing with you. Now spin things all you want, but I can guarantee you that the thinking people here have seen right through you.

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

that's not how this works champ.  you made an assertion.  somebody disputed the assertion.  it's not up to them to disprove your "common sense" assertion.  its on you to back up your claim

I sincerely don't expect to be deemed a winner of any debates here.  It is a conservative board, its just very entertaining to me.  I tested it today by providing plenty of links, for him to blindly say ashley todd's conduct wasn't politically motivated.  It is laughable.  

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, 3rdnlng said:

So, you finally linked to the 8 or so examples and then admitted that only one of them may be somewhat accurate.

That isn't true.  I just went with the first because it is the most clear, and if you won't admit that is politically motivated, you won't for the others.  But keep lying about what I said lol (or make up things that I didn't say like liberal hoaxes are on par)

Someone that was mentally ill. I never said that conservatives have never made use of political hoaxes. I just asked you to provide proof which you weren't even able to do other than a sketchy 11 year old instance of a college age mentally ill girl.

I just went back to our last democratic president.  And keep harping on mental illness, as if anyone who would stage a hoax as a victim would not be mentally ill.  

So far all you've done is show me that you are a poser and I regret wasting my time arguing with you. Now spin things all you want, but I can guarantee you that the thinking people here have seen right through you.

Lol "poser."  You were a clown today, and I thought you could debate better.  I found you links within 10 or 15 minutes, and you couldn't deal with it.

1 minute ago, Crayola64 said:

I sincerely don't expect to be deemed a winner of any debates here.  It is a conservative board, its just very entertaining to me.  I tested it today by providing plenty of links, for him to blindly say ashley todd's conduct wasn't politically motivated.  It is laughable.  

What about the other 7 or so examples you used? I said Ashley Todd's conduct/guilt was questionable because of the mental illness factor. You don't learn things very well, do you? You remind me of the uncle who has been calling your wife Katy, Kathy for the last 10 years even though he's been corrected every time.

4 minutes ago, Crayola64 said:

Ashley Todd was some roastie in the middle of nowhere that the media ignored. She had no legislation created because of her silliness. Also, conservatives called BS on her. Your comparisons are weak. There is a list of various false flags from both sides, but the Democrats have gone insane since Trump with these things. 

That said, the sailor kissing a girl statue was likely a false flag, if I had to bet.

Fake hate crime are common on the left and you little list is effectually comical when each instance is taken into consideration. Easily distinguished and sad.

https://dailycaller.com/2019/02/18/hoax-hate-crimes-list/

8 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

What about the other 7 or so examples you used? I said Ashley Todd's conduct/guilt was questionable because of the mental illness factor. You don't learn things very well, do you? You remind me of the uncle who has been calling your wife Katy, Kathy for the last 10 years even though he's been corrected every time.

You move the goalposts so much its unreal.  Yea, a mccain staffer who made up a report of a black guy pinning her down, telling her to support obama, and scratching a B into her face was not politically motivated because of mental illness....as if anyone being a victim for a hoax doesn't have mental issues.

You are the type of person who doesn't admit they are wrong.  There are plenty of examples.  Not that long ago there was the case of the guy making a report of his truck being vandalized by BLM supporters.  Turns out he spraypainted his own car. 

You are a fool.

4 minutes ago, Paulus said:

Ashley Todd was some roastie in the middle of nowhere that the media ignored. She had no legislation created because of her silliness. Also, conservatives called BS on her. Your comparisons are weak. There is a list of various false flags from both sides, but the Democrats have gone insane since Trump with these things. 

I made zero comparison between left and right hoaxes (so not sure how they could be weak...they don't exist).  I made zero points about media.  I said there were false flags from both sides, that was literally my only point.  Something you just agreed with me on, so thank you.  

I don't even know 3rdnlng's point.  All he did was randomly ask me to prove something, which you and several others have agreed with the past few pages.  I provided proof, but he still wants to argue for god knows what reason.  

Edited by Crayola64

That isn't true.  I just went with the first because it is the most clear, and if you won't admit that is politically motivated, you won't for the others.  But keep lying about what I said lol (or make up things that I didn't say like liberal hoaxes are on par)

I just went back to our last democratic president.  And keep harping on mental illness, as if anyone who would stage a hoax as a victim would not be mentally ill.  

Lol "poser."  You were a clown today, and I thought you could debate better.  I found you links within 10 or 15 minutes, and you couldn't deal with it.

No you idiot, you didn't provide links in the first place. What you did was provide names and stories without links. I had to ask for links from you and you pissed and moaned about it. Also, from your conversation here, Ashley Todd was your best example and she is without a doubt a very sketchy. Face it, you made a statement, got called out on it, tried to confuse the issue and eventually had to show your "proof". Your "proof" sucked and hopefully you learned that you can't get away with that kind of bs here.

No you idiot, you didn't provide links in the first place.

No one provides links in their original posts for pretty obvious assertions.

What you did was provide names and stories without links. I had to ask for links from you and you pissed and moaned about it.

I made one post asking you to clarify lol.

Also, from your conversation here, Ashley Todd was your best example and she is without a doubt a very sketchy. Face it, you made a statement, got called out on it, tried to confuse the issue and eventually had to show your "proof". Your "proof" sucked and hopefully you learned that you can't get away with that kind of bs here.

Haha you are a silly one.  I never tried to confuse the issue.  My examples dont suck.  And you have not taught me any lessons other than to take you not seriously.  You did not do well today.  It is funny you think so though, I am happy I have contributed to thinking you helped teach people forum lessons.  

You move the goalposts so much its unreal.  Yea, a mccain staffer who made up a report of a black guy pinning her down, telling her to support obama, and scratching a B into her face was not politically motivated because of mental illness....as if anyone being a victim for a hoax doesn't have mental issues.

You are the type of person who doesn't admit they are wrong.  There are plenty of examples.  Not that long ago there was the case of the guy making a report of his truck being vandalized by BLM supporters.  Turns out he spraypainted his own car. 

You are a fool.

I made zero comparison between left and right hoaxes (so not sure how they could be weak...they don't exist).  I made zero points about media.  I said there were false flags from both sides, that was literally my only point.  Something you just agreed with me on, so thank you.  

I don't even know 3rdnlng's point.  All he did was randomly ask me to prove something, which you and several others have agreed with the past few pages.  I provided proof, but he still wants to argue for god knows what reason.  

Fair enough, comrade... 8-P

There are idiots on both sides, who like to sow the seeds of division. And, whenever the dumber idiots mess up, the other side tries to turn them into an example. I can agree.

Mud takes away from progress and unlocking new achievements.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Paulus said:

Fair enough, comrade... 8-P

There are idiots on both sides, who like to sow the seeds of division. And, whenever the dumber idiots mess up, the other side tries to turn them into an example. I can agree.

Mud takes away from progress and unlocking new achievements.

Fully agreed.  And I even said if I had to make a guess, I would say there seem to be more hoaxes by liberals lately.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Albwan said:

C'mon we all know where this is going... soft democrat Trump hating judge

gives poor Jessie a break, because wink wink its trumps fault, son.

Now, he's a liberal hero and makes a boatload of dough.

I think they're going to go more the political prisoner route, complete with Nelson Mandela references and "Free Jussie" rallies.

30 minutes ago, Crayola64 said:

27 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Get a ***** room.

20 minutes ago, Crayola64 said:

No one provides links in their original posts for pretty obvious assertions.

I made one post asking you to clarify lol.

Haha you are a silly one.  I never tried to confuse the issue.  My examples dont suck.  And you have not taught me any lessons other than to take you not seriously.  You did not do well today.  It is funny you think so though, I am happy I have contributed to thinking you helped teach people forum lessons.  

Wrong.

• Haha (+1) 1