Ahem... Hey Tom, PETA is at it again...

Just Jack

4 hours ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

Why do I love non-vegan meatloaf so much? Probably because it's just a straight up loaf of all the good stuff bite after bite. :D These PETA protesters simply don't know what's tasty in this world. 

Remember when we could laugh at ourselves?

BTW, I remember a comedian doing a bit a few years ago.  I am not going to redo it as a bit here, but he simply mentioned that If he had to prepare a vegan meal for vegetarians coming over to his house for a party then shouldn't they be responsible for making a steak when he went over to theirs.

Edited by dollars 2 donuts
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

4 hours ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

Remember when we could laugh at ourselves?

BTW, I remember a comedian doing a bit a few years ago.  I am not going to redo it as a bit he, but he simply mentioned that If he had to prepare a vegan meal for vegetarians coming over to his house for a party then shouldn't they be responsible for making a steak when he went over to theirs.

Post of the day. Update your resume and make it suitable for framing, Donuts!

• Haha (+1) 1

Let me see if I understand this...A group of individuals that are known for  telling others that what they choose to eat is unhealthy, cruel, and unappealing through the use of disgusting advertising, is now upset that someone dared to call out their choice of meals in an advertisement?? 

Edited by chknwing334

5 hours ago, eball said:

I guess the airlines, court system, and dads everywhere should be offended too.

When did people suddenly lose the ability to laugh at themselves?

Around the time social media began to take off and everybody got an opportunity to spout their hot takes to the world like their opinions are earth-shattering and people give a s***