Kyle's Last Game

3 hours ago, Limeaid said:

But some like endless bashing - it is why they come here!

So Bills players would sabotage game so it does not go to New England? :D

Or more likely Giants, Eagles and Washington teams sabotaging game so it does does not do Dallas again.  The Superbowl goes to Dallas so often it should be nicknamed Debbie. 

Nah.  Starting in 2021, we're gonna be going for 10 straight years.  

13 hours ago, mattynh said:

Are people still surprised and/or upset its not competitive?  It will never be a hard hitting/full on competition again.

It needs to be a talent competition. 40 yard dashes, target throwing, catching competitions, etc. Like basketball with the dunk contest. I'd rather see these ultra-coordinated athletes doing amazing feats relative to their position.

For some of the older members that were around and remember the great 90's bills teams... When they made the probowls back then were they more competitive? Were the Probowls EVER competitive? I watched one a couple years ago and thought it was terrible and never watched again. I'm also of the age where they were hardly ever any Bills players to watch which made it even less interesting. 

17 hours ago, Jeetz1231 said:

The only thing that stands out to me from a probowl is when Sean Taylor lit up Moorman.

Hey now. My guy Brian popped right up from that hit like it was nothing. I'm sure he collapsed in the locker room, but he wasn't gonna air his pain. Now that dude was a football player.

• Like (+1) 1

On 1/28/2019 at 10:53 PM, Augie said:

They should NOt watch from Hawaii which is more of a treat for the players. 

Well NFL noticed they were not paying attention and moved it to North Cuba.  

Not sure if you noticed that.

Personally I think NFL Pro Bowl should be moved back to after Superbowl and farmed out to highest bidder.  If Tokyo gets bid the game is there.

On 1/29/2019 at 2:00 AM, Jeetz1231 said:

The only thing that stands out to me from a probowl is when Sean Taylor lit up Moorman.

CTE can develop early.  You should be tested for it.

7 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

Well NFL noticed they were not paying attention and moved it to North Cuba.  

Not sure if you noticed that.

Personally I think NFL Pro Bowl should be moved back to after Superbowl and farmed out to highest bidder.  If Tokyo gets bid the game is there.

Maybe it should be the ONLY game played in London.