New York State abortion bill now allows babies, At any point of pregnancy, to be aborted

Beast

1 hour ago, Boyst62 said:

Remember when anything that wasn't cool was gay (homosexual) and anyone was annoying was a ***** (more homosexual)?

A certain country names it’s male children

Afa*, the short term for that word

23 minutes ago, B-Man said:

I heard an interesting question that is never posed to abortion advocates...especially those who want to abort a baby with down's syndrome or some other problem.

Should a time come when a doctor can determine in utero that your baby is gay, is everyone going to be okay when we start aborting them because they may be a homosexual? I'm assuming everyone will be okay with that, right?

11 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

I heard an interesting question that is never posed to abortion advocates...especially those who want to abort a baby with down's syndrome or some other problem.

Should a time come when a doctor can determine in utero that your baby is gay straight, is everyone going to be okay when we start aborting them because they may be a homosexual straight? I'm assuming everyone will be okay with that, right?

FIFY

35 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

Should a time come when a doctor can determine in utero that your baby is gay, is everyone going to be okay when we start aborting them because they may be a homosexual? I'm assuming everyone will be okay with that, right?

Luther must be weeping. Bunch of apostates in the church that bears his name.

46 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

they only go off the deep end with questions like this when it suits their agenda

6 hours ago, LABillzFan said:

Ahhhh...but doctor's can't determine that, because "gender is a social construct."  

It all makes sense if you step back and look at it holistically.  Therein lies the...uh, "brilliance"...of their...uh..."plan."  

7 hours ago, LABillzFan said:

That scenario doesn’t really tease anything out though.  Assuming an abortion advocate believes you can abort for disabilities like down syndrome,  why would aborting someone for their sexual preference be implicated?  Does anyone think that is a disability anymore?

7 hours ago, Crayola64 said:

That scenario doesn’t really tease anything out though.  Assuming an abortion advocate believes you can abort for disabilities like down syndrome,  why would aborting someone for their sexual preference be implicated?  Does anyone think that is a disability anymore?

If homosexuality is ok then why is it the potential death knell of our civilization?  

17 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Luther must be weeping. Bunch of apostates in the church that bears his name.

I don't discount the people who use that vessel to make people angry. Like Paul wrote to the church of Corinth: "...faith, hope and love. And the greatest of these is love."

Those who press abortion, especially late-term abortion, and ESPECIALLY those who write articles and give speeches where they SCREAM how they are proud of their abortion...do so because they know it's so disturbing to Christians, it can make the 'love' part very difficult to stay with. This, of course, plays into their hand of "What kind of Christian fights and yells at someone who is having a late-term abortion? You're supposed to love all people, so you must be a hypocrite."

Leftists are simple in thought, but they LOVE to ride the enemy straight into people's faiths like they're Major Kong in Dr. Strangelove.  Ironically, it brings them great joy.

8 hours ago, Crayola64 said:

I can find you many examples of people with down syndrome giving college valedictorian speeches*. Why do people think THAT is a disability anymore? At least one that deserves the death penalty before they find out what that baby can ultimately do?

You won't have trouble finding people who want to abort a gay baby. Mark my words. We'll see how abortion activists respond should that day ever come. The truth, though, is that most abortion activists are leftists, and they've never been very good at thinking things all the way through to find common ground for the greater good.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I don't think they give valedictorian awards any more because it supports a construct where some are considered smarter than others, so perhaps they give a participation speech or something.

Edited by LABillzFan

12 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

Those who press abortion, especially late-term abortion, and ESPECIALLY those who write articles and give speeches where they SCREAM how they are proud of their abortion...do so because they know it's so disturbing to Christians, it can make the 'love' part very difficult to stay with. This, of course, plays into their hand of "What kind of Christian fights and yells at someone who is having a late-term abortion? You're supposed to love all people, so you must be a hypocrite."

Bible also says we shouldn't cast pearls before swine.

And, I think, those people qualify as such.

1 minute ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Bible also says we shouldn't cast pearls before swine.

And, I think, those people qualify as such.

The only time they're interested in the Bible is when they can cite it to make a point.

If you cite it to make a point about them, they explain that the Bible is just a bunch of letters and notes written by dead people.

1 minute ago, LABillzFan said:

The only time they're interested in the Bible is when they can cite it to make a point.

If you cite it to make a point about them, they explain that the Bible is just a bunch of letters and notes written by dead people.

Oh, I realize that. I'm thinking about more how -we- should react to -them.-

I ignore people like that, because I know their ultimate fate's going to be unpleasant.

4 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Oh, I realize that. I'm thinking about more how -we- should react to -them.-

I ignore people like that, because I know their ultimate fate's going to be unpleasant.

Except we're not called to ignore them. We're called to love them. Which is one reason why they do this so loudly and with such vile contempt for anything that doesn't fit their way of thinking.

"You can't be right because there is no God, so since the entire foundation of your belief system is considered faulty, your logic is faulty as well and abortions should be celebrated and cheered."

Edited by LABillzFan

1 minute ago, LABillzFan said:

Except we're not called to ignore them. We're called to love them. Which is one reason why they do this so loudly and with such vile contempt for anything that doesn't fit their way of thinking.

"You can't be right because there is no God, so since the entire foundation of your belief system is considered faulty, your logic is faulty is as well and abortions should be celebrated and cheered."

Yes, we're called to love them. This is an issue I wrestle with constantly, the suppression of pride in favor of humbly sharing with the obnoxious. On one hand I think of a passage like Romans 1:24, and I see MUCH of what that passage talks about being in existence today. How do you reach someone who's been given over to a spirit of depravity; how do you even converse with someone who's literally lost their mind? On the other hand, I recognize in myself a wretch as well, who but for the Faith would be going to the same place as those very people.

It's the great quandry of my walk so far.