New York State abortion bill now allows babies, At any point of pregnancy, to be aborted

Beast

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

I'm for the government doing all it can to ensure as many Americans as possible have access to affordable health care so they can live happy healthy lives. 

If taxes go up to further that goal, so be it. 

Single payer, which is what the left in promoting will cost between 32-36 trillion, how do you propose that gets paid for?

Just now, Joe in Winslow said:

You're correct that it's a no. I have my own child I haven't murdered.

Here is a dose or reality....I have a close family member who worked at PP for many years.....you know who gets abortions? Everyone....that includes the 16 year old daughters and wives of conservative anti abortion folk like yourself who find themselves in an uncomfortable situation and what to make the predicament go away - as quickly and as silently as possible....look around - I can guarantee you people close to you and your family have had abortions - or been the father...yup....its true......want to speak out against abortion? Lead by example...otherwise all you are doing is living in a fantasy world and imposing your views on reality

1 minute ago, TH3 said:

Here is a dose or reality....I have a close family member who worked at PP for many years.....you know who gets abortions? Everyone....that includes the 16 year old daughters and wives of conservative anti abortion folk like yourself who find themselves in an uncomfortable situation and what to make the predicament go away - as quickly and as silently as possible....look around - I can guarantee you people close to you and your family have had abortions - or been the father...yup....its true......want to speak out against abortion? Lead by example...otherwise all you are doing is living in a fantasy world and imposing your views on reality

I'm "imposing my views on reality" by opposing the murder of children?

Good. That's a view that should be "imposed on reality."

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, TH3 said:

1st trimester abortion is one thing, (which I'm against ) but late term abortion is completely different, it's murdering a viable human

• Like (+1) 1

Crimes that can earn you a lethal injection in New York:

Rape: no

Child abduction: no

Child murder: no

Serial murder: no

Mass shooting: no

Being conceived in the wrong womb: yes

Dxp_Si7VsAED7DZ.jpg:large

Reminder:

The legislation provides a further exception to permit abortion at any point during pregnancy if a health-care practitioner deems it necessary for the mother’s life or health

— the exception that was defined in Roe companion case Doe v. Bolton as “all factors — physical, emotional, psychological, familial, and the woman’s age — relevant to the wellbeing of the patient.”

In other words, abortion will be available to women essentially on demand up to the point of birth.

The RHA will also decriminalize abortion, moving it from the state’s criminal code to the public-health code.

16 minutes ago, BringBackOrton said:

I’m for healthcare. I think healthcare is important. I’m for eating right and not living beyond your means. Unfortunately, those are the responsibilities of the individual. 

His point, as usual, was foolish.

"The general welfare" is speaking to functions which have shared utility, and aren't provided by private enterprise.  Healthcare meets neither of these standards.

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, whatdrought said:

I have always been against abortion, but now that I spend a good deal of time holding my 3 week old daughter, the reality of this is more compelling.

The celebration of the taking of innocent life is the sign of a debauched society.

Less debauched, more depraved.

2 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

I have always been against abortion, but now that I spend a good deal of time holding my 3 week old daughter, the reality of this is more compelling.

The celebration of the taking of innocent life is the sign of a debauched society.

Congratulations and God bless!

• Like (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, TH3 said:

There are lots of problems which can be solved via murder.  That doesn't make it moral.

5 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Exactly, "helping" people die when they can be cured. Yet the pro-life movement is so moral. What a total fraud 

Should Americans be forced to live a certain way in order to keep them healthy?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, BigMcD said:

Links? Make sure you prove how the abortion money goes straight into dems campaigns and prove the undoubtedly part as well. 

How many millions are we talking about? How about 2018 for example? Surely we must be talking NRA type money for you to be this outraged? 

Oh yeah and ***** you from Canada. 

I should have known better than to expect a Canadian to have any reading comprehension skills. Your contributions here are, essentially, to take questions asked of you and to re-ask them in a manner they were never presented in the first place

The answer to the questions I asked...the ones I asked, not the ones you turned them into...are so simply, even you can answer them.

But you can't even do that simple task without being stupid enough to think we'll fall for the childish attempt to equate the NRA with PP. (Let me know when the NRA charges people to murder infants.)

So do us all a favor; try to contribute in even a small manner to the discussion, because at this juncture your posts are nothing more than another Tibs comment with all the blank stares of AOC being asked to solve a math problem.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, whatdrought said:

I know we all gather here as part of a NY based sports message board, but I honestly don’t know how you guys can stand living in that state. 

If I hadn’t moved before I was an adult, I’d have left the first chance I got.

I left that state 30 years ago, so glad I did, NYS is battling California for the most extreme left wing state in the country

• Like (+1) 1