Any insight/opinions on Hakeem Butler last night?

CEN-CAL17

Butler consistently beat DB's all night. He was a complete mismatch using his size, strength, and making tough catches. He had 9 for 192. The guy reminds me A LOT of AJ Green and he's going to show well at the combine also. This is the guy I REALLY want to see in a Bills' uni next year, along with Parris Campbell. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

45 minutes ago, H2o said:

Butler consistently beat DB's all night. He was a complete mismatch using his size, strength, and making tough catches. He had 9 for 192. The guy reminds me A LOT of AJ Green and he's going to show well at the combine also. This is the guy I REALLY want to see in a Bills' uni next year, along with Parris Campbell. 

Depending on his combine workouts, he could move up to the first round.

If that becomes the case, I'm hoping Bills can find a trade down partner and add an additional pick and grab this difference making receiver.

He is the classic case of being open when he's not open.

Love his potential at the NFL Level.

The thing I like about Butler is he consistently makes plays in the middle of the field. Last night he caught a ball thrown behind him crossing the field and one that was well over his head where he hauled it in one handed again in the middle of the field.  The other thing like is he is a hands catcher never letting the ball get to his body which is helpful with Josh Allen's velocity. I like the guy a lot.  

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, DCOrange said:

I think he ends up a Day 3 pick when it’s all said and done. 

If this kid runs a sub 4.5 which he should, and I bet his 3 cone will prove much better than some think. Probably close to 40 inch very...

This kid could easily be a late first. Definitely inside top 50 hands down 

4 hours ago, Rad Likes The Bills said:

I've been on the "Hakeem Butler is the next AJ Green" train for awhile. It's too bad the Bills haven't been scouting him much based on the reports. 

I think Preston Williams from Colorado St is spot on to AJ Green. Same height weight and playing style.

Love Hakeem and Preston 

• Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, 1ZAYDAY1 said:

If this kid runs a sub 4.5 which he should, and I bet his 3 cone will prove much better than some think. Probably close to 40 inch very...

This kid could easily be a late first. Definitely inside top 50 hands down 

I think Preston Williams from Colorado St is spot on to AJ Green. Same height weight and playing style.

Love Hakeem and Preston 

If he runs in the 4.4’s I agree but I don’t see that at all. I think he’s in the 4.55-4.60 range. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.