Luckiest Kid On The Face Of The Earth

TSNBDSC

8 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

Same, but I do like how the kid bounced right up.

One thing I've learned from my nieces and nephews is that they're tough as *****. I've seen them get obliterated and just shake it off. I think because they're so light they bounce better???

On 12/23/2018 at 12:54 PM, Boyst62 said:

One thing I've learned from my nieces and nephews is that they're tough as *****. I've seen them get obliterated and just shake it off. I think because they're so light they bounce better???

Square-cube law.  Structural strength is based on cross-section, weight on volume.  So a body is proportionally stronger the smaller it is.  It's why, when you drop them down a well, squirrels bounce, people break, and horses splatter.

Plus, they're full of HGH, so they heal much quicker when you do break them.  And that kid is wrapped in a lot of padding.

9 hours ago, DC Tom said:

Square-cube law.  Structural strength is based on cross-section, weight on volume.  So a body is proportionally stronger the smaller it is.  It's why, when you drop them down a well, squirrels bounce, people break, and horses splatter.

Plus, they're full of HGH, so they heal much quicker when you do break them.  And that kid is wrapped in a lot of padding.

Where can I get my hands on some HGH?  My girlfriend won't give me winstrol, so that's out.