Around the NFL Week 16

26CornerBlitz

1 minute ago, Patriot Killa said:

Like I said, I didn’t come on here to start some kind of riot but what the bills fan said was ridiculous and he sounded super salty. Darnold went toe 2 toe with one of the greatest ever and put on a show. It’s not his fault that the defense collapsed. 

I didnt come on here after the performance to rub anything in anyone’s face but hey....can’t let that slide. That’s pure BS. Darnold is on a roll and is playing lights out. 

I’ll be the first to admit when he isn’t. 

But He is.

He had a great game. I hope he keeps going and takes Marsha down next week.

And I hope he and and Allen enjoy a long and healthy rivelry where Allen wins always. ;)

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, stevewin said:

Just beat the freaking Cheaters next week - that's all I care about

That’s the goal — even if it would drop us down in draft position. All I care about is taking it to the Patriots while they are as weak as they have ever been.

3 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

He had a great game. I hope he keeps going and takes Marsha down next week.

And I hope he and and Allen enjoy a long and healthy rivelry where Allen wins always. ;)

I appreciate the sincerity. I hope the same as well. I really do.

• Like (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

That’s the goal — even if it would drop us down in draft position. All I care about is taking it to the Patriots while they are as weak as they have ever been.

I appreciate the sincerity. I hope the same as well. I really do.

Glad to see you want Allen to win. Now we just gotta get rid of that profile pic and the conversion will be complete. 

Lol! ;)

• Haha (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, TheFunPolice said:

KC loses every one of these primetime big games

I'm not sold on them at all. 

Eapecially after the never ending ball washing of mahomes and the team.  Have zero confidence in them to beat the Pats** if it comes to that.  So frustrating

Edited by stevewin
  • Like (+1) 1