Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
26CornerBlitz

Around the NFL Week 16

Recommended Posts

With a win today:

* The Chiefs secure a top 2 seed in the AFC
* The Texans clinch the AFC South
* The Patriots clinch the AFC East
* The Cowboys clinch the NFC East
* The Saints secure the #1 seed in the NFC
* The Seahawks clinch an NFC Wild Card

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Pete said:

With a win today:

* The Chiefs secure a top 2 seed in the AFC
* The Texans clinch the AFC South
* The Patriots clinch the AFC East
* The Cowboys clinch the NFC East
* The Saints secure the #1 seed in the NFC
* The Seahawks clinch an NFC Wild Card

I'm confused. That's with those teams winning today?  What happens if we win?  If we win to the AFC spectrum Re: spoilers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

 

Fitz in street clothes today.

 

Who would their backup be now?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Big C said:

 

Who would their backup be now?

 

Ryan Griffin. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

I'm confused. That's with those teams winning today?  What happens if we win?  If we win to the AFC spectrum Re: spoilers.

Interesting note - even if we upset the Pats today, they can still clinch the division if the Dolphins lose to the Jaguars

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GAME CENTER
0ap3000001002775.jpg&f=jpg&w=1280&c=80
 
The Eagles need to beat the Texans to keep pace in the NFC playoff picture. Can Nick Foles gift Philly a much-needed win? Track stats and highlights from around the league in Week 16.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, RiotAct said:

Interesting note - even if we upset the Pats today, they can still clinch the division if the Dolphins lose to the Jaguars

Well, it makes me happy seeing Jacksonville suck.

 

Duuuuuuuvalllllllllllllllolololololol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Eagles leading the Texans 23-16.  Hoping for a comeback to keep the Patriots out of the #2 seed in the AFC. 

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Talley56 said:

Unfortunately the Texans are blowing their chance at a first round bye.

 

Not over yet.....Watson!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Bills2ref said:

Ridiculous throw by Deshaun Watson. Extra point away from the lead. 

 

His escape job on the previous 3d and long was one of the more amazing plays I've ever seen.

 

Jets in the process of blowing their game against GB.

 

 

Edited by KD in CA

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And NE once again gets a first round bye

 

What a marvel of a franchise

 

Those ***** are going to the Super Bowl again... The AFC is a joke

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, TheFunPolice said:

And NE once again gets a first round bye

 

What a marvel of a franchise

 

Those ***** are going to the Super Bowl again... The AFC is a joke

 

So frustrating the Texans have blown this after coming all the way back.

 

Now we need NO to beat Pitts and Houston to lose again next week so Baltimore can get the #3 seed and a second round match up in NE.  I think.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...