2019 Draft list

Tatonka68

I'd rather go after TJ Yeldon and Tevin Coleman. Both can get you 1,000 yards on the ground and in the air. I'm a RB by committee kind of guy and I think you can find tons of productive backs in FA for cheap. There are exceptions to that rule of course. If a Saquan Barkley or AP type of prospect is there I'd burn our 1st on them without hesitation. Right now Shady has a 9m cap hit, all that money tied up into a RB that has fallen off a cliff. Let's not do that again. I'm an idiot for saying we should sign LeVeon Bell, I don't think we should draft RBs high at all, let someone else do that and we'll sign them for pennies in FA. Give me two #2s and let's pound the ball.

18 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

Really dont want to reach for a WR in the draft.......we are probably going to be picking top 10

i think there's gonna be a lot of reaching for wrs this draft.  every one of the rookie qbs need weapons put around them and there are plenty of other teams lacking in that area.

receiver will be the most sought after position. the free agent pool sucks.  the premium on this spot in the draft is going to be very high.

we need a obj type , another speed guy and a te.  i can see us going into next year with jones / foster / mckenzie / thompson(maybe) and 2 rookies.

22 hours ago, golfball323 said:

**clears throat**

STOP MAKING MOCK DRAFTS BEFORE FREE AGENCY!!!!

There will 100+ draft threads before FA.  Almost all won't matter because of what happens in FA.

We don't even know where the Bills are picking yet and what picks they will have come draft day.