Holocaust Denial

The_Dude

2 minutes ago, GG said:

Your recent posting history proves otherwise.

He (Paulus) wants to kill Jews?

That's what it always boils down to.  Anything said against the Jewish groupthink becomes: "They want to kill Jews."  That's simply not true.

Sure there is self-loathing but stop the guilt trip for not agreeing with the group.

1 hour ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Uh, he's not comparing.  He's saying the same thing as you are.  But rage quit on.

Yeah... What a self-loathing Jew, selling out the tribe... Right?

Did you read his whole response?  He's NOT comparing Trump to Hitler.  Hitler was a pyschopath.  Trump a simple con-man.

Yeah.  I read it and he was comparing Trump to Hitler.

1 hour ago, Paulus said:

I love this boards pro-Israel stance. Like lemmings who agree with something without realizing why that something exists. 

I have never really fully understood the reasons for anti-semitism, but I have recently been trying to. I have at least two jooish friends which makes me incapable of anti-semitism. I think there have been worse tragedies than the Holocaust. That also does not mean I am automatically an anti-semite. 

I don’t think you understand Israel, Zionism or anti-semitism.

But I’ll go easy on you and consider you just a Bills fan who made a silly comment. You’re like the guy who says, “Nathan Peterman isn’t on my top ten worst Bills QB’s,” when that can’t possibly be true. 

The Holocaust was awful. There are other genocides in history that killed more people. I don’t think the numbers alone make the Holocaust that much less awful. 

51 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Okay... So I guess you missed the title:

JEWISH AUTHOR: DON'T COMPARE TRUMP TO HITLER - IT BELITTLES HITLER

“It belittles Hitler” is a comparison by definition proving that you and the author are equally retarded.

3 minutes ago, BringBackOrton said:

I don’t think you understand Israel, Zionism or anti-semitism.

But I’ll go easy on you and consider you just a Bills fan who made a silly comment. You’re like the guy who says, “Nathan Peterman isn’t on my top ten worst Bills QB’s,” when that can’t possibly be true. 

The Holocaust was awful. There are other genocides in history that killed more people. I don’t think the numbers alone make the Holocaust that much less awful. 

“It belittles Hitler” is a comparison by definition proving that you and the author are equally retarded.

Yeah... Don't compare means compare.

Please don't compare.  LoL...

6 hours ago, GG said:

More evidence than the posts above?

Haha, way to run from the question. 

Did mispellong the word "jew" make me an anti-semite? It is how cartman spells it. I love it how neocons flip out when the slight suggestion there were worse human tragedies gets one labeled an anti-semite. 

51 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

I love Jews. That said, pre diaspora they were the Haj of the ancient world. They kinda pushed Vespasian and Titus into doing what they did. Rome had no other choice. 

Little known fact: all that damage to the Colosseum?  That was done by Jews from the Judean People's Front driving hijacked chariots in to it.  Not micro-ballistae and nano-Greek Fire like everyone believes.  ORIRE, POPULOVES!!!

6 minutes ago, Paulus said:

Did mispellong the word "jew" make me an anti-semite? It is how cartman spells it. I love it how neocons flip out when the slight suggestion there were worse human tragedies gets one labeled an anti-semite. 

There were worse.  Justinian's plague was probably worse.  

But you said there were ten worse.

6 minutes ago, Paulus said:

It's groupthink.  Lemmings.  Anybody disagreeing with them gets shamed with guilt.  Question Israel, Jewish behavior, etc... and immediately one is treated like they want to send people to the gas chamber.

It's a power play.  Other groups use the same tactics. 

3 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Little known fact: all that damage to the Colosseum?  That was done by Jews from the Judean People's Front driving hijacked chariots in to it.  Not micro-ballistae and nano-Greek Fire like everyone believes.  ORIRE, POPULOVES!!!

Gee... Nice addition to the discussion.  Idiot.

Jews were the money changes selling tickets outside the Colosseum.  They hired Greek slaves to drive the chariots.  Pffft... Shows how much you know!

7 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Gee... Nice addition to the discussion.  Idiot.

Jews were the money changes selling tickets outside the Colosseum.  They hired Greek slaves to drive the chariots.  Pffft... Shows how much you know!

As opposed to the brilliant "Jews were the al Qaeda of Rome" Dippus Shittus Maximus posted above?  :lol:

23 minutes ago, Paulus said:

Yes this board is “full” of neocons.

When did PPP fill with all of these mouth breathers? You make bird dog look smart.