Is Emma Stone attractive?

11 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

She is a very specific type that some don't find appealing, while others love it.

The Posh Spice type.  Natural redhead, fair skinned, very WASPy looking IMO.  

I think she's hotter than hell.

Brit glamour

Ruth Wilson is another

Just now, Nextmanup said:

She is a very specific type that some don't find appealing, while others love it.

The Posh Spice type.  Natural redhead, fair skinned, very WASPy looking IMO.  

I think she's hotter than hell.

I can see the appeal about her but it just doesn't do anything for me.  

Someone that I find attractive that's in a similar age group is Emma Watson

Image result for emma watson 2018

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Does nothing for me. 

She's glamorous dude...that's why she gets cast the way she does now. Got the old Hollywood thing going they tried fit on Amy Adams but it didn't stick because Adams is about 1/10th Stone talent and charisma. You'd orbit her like a satellite if you got the chance.

Just now, GoBills808 said:

She's glamorous dude...that's why she gets cast the way she does now. Got the old Hollywood thing going they tried fit on Amy Adams but it didn't stick because Adams is about 1/10th Stone talent and charisma. You'd orbit her like a satellite if you got the chance.

I don't think she's unattractive...just to me it's not attractive.  

Amy Adams is a huge star too...it's not like she has been dropped or anything.  

Emma is a more versatile actress and more outgoing personality...which is why she's bigger.

I feel the same way about Julie Roberts.  I'm not attracted to her at all or was in the 90's when she was probably the biggest female star.

4 minutes ago, Seasons1992 said:

teef should be around in a minute to reprimand you.........

If Teef had taste...he would agree.

@teef

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Royale with Cheese said:

I don't think she's unattractive...just to me it's not attractive.  

Amy Adams is a huge star too...it's not like she has been dropped or anything.  

Emma is a more versatile actress and more outgoing personality...which is why she's bigger.

I feel the same way about Julie Roberts.  I'm not attracted to her at all or was in the 90's when she was probably the biggest female star.

Just stop typing for a bit

1 minute ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Dammit....I just googled her because I didn't know who she was.  I'm at work you ***hole.

I actually just googled, "emma hot" to see if any other Emmas besides Watson and Stone showed up.  I got nailed by looking at the images, too; I'm at work, as well!

I figured I'd see if anyone else did it.