Why do the gays love the dems so much ?

Teddy KGB

9 hours ago, DRsGhost said:

There's no movement. You're all just transphobic conspiracy theorists!

I agree that sex and gender identity are different.  And people are free to identify as they choose.  But I'm also free to believe that one is reality and the other is an illusion.  And be free from the judgments of others that suggest my conclusions make me a bad person.  You think what you want and I'll think what I want.  That seems fair.  

https://www.wnem.com/2022/07/15/sheriff-3-isabella-co-men-arrested-trying-have-sex-with-minor/?outputType=amp

Three men are behind bars after allegedly trying to meet with minors for sex, according to the Isabella County Sheriff’s Office.

The sheriff’s office said the arrests were a part of a sting operation where several officers from several agencies posed as teenagers on a variety of social media apps to bring out potential predators.

Joel Middleton, 27, of Shepherd, 59-year-old Jeffrey Davis, of Harrison, and 41-year-old Eric Rohman, of Mount Pleasant, tried to meet with a minor, only to be met with handcuffs, the sheriff’s office said. They were arrested without incident.

Gosh I wish there were some kind of warning that this sort of thing could happen. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

53 minutes ago, LeviF said:

https://www.wnem.com/2022/07/15/sheriff-3-isabella-co-men-arrested-trying-have-sex-with-minor/?outputType=amp

Gosh I wish there were some kind of warning that this sort of thing could happen. 

You do realize that a vast majority of pedophiles aren't gay, right?

I don't agree with the extreme side of the LGBTQ community either that wants it injected into everyone's daily life all the time, but that is a pretty small portion.  Most just want to live their lives like everyone else.

1 hour ago, cle23 said:

You do realize that a vast majority of pedophiles aren't gay, right?

What a revelation. The vast majority of people aren’t gay. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, cle23 said:

I don't agree with the extreme side of the LGBTQ community either that wants it injected into everyone's daily life all the time, but that is a pretty small portion.  Most just want to live their lives like everyone else.

I don’t believe this is true any longer. Perhaps at one time but not now. 

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

Of course bigots look out for each other...

A person may not approve of everything someone else does but that doesn’t mean you banish them from humanity. If that was the case you’d have been banished a long time ago. 

1 minute ago, SoCal Deek said:

A person may not approve of everything someone else does but that doesn’t mean you banish them from humanity. If that was the case you’d have been banished a long time ago. 

IT IS HIS FRICKN SON 

24 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Oh ok - bring it - bigots gotta bigot

And we’re back to name calling and labeling, yet you refuse to own the common label of mother or father? You’ve already admitted that you’re not gay. Which is something I guess. Now, let’s try ‘parent’. Come on, you can do it. It’s Okay. You won’t be considered any more of the dbag label than you’ve worked so hard to earn. YOU CAN DO IT!