Beer pouring robot...what could possibly go wrong

Steve O

1 hour ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Will it come bundled with a Smartphone, I mean Meadphone app?  

Yes.  It will be able to go get you a beer out of the refrigerator, open it, pour it, and bring it to you. 

Working on getting it to frost the glass for you also. 

Will be on the market next year.  You can send me a $200 deposit now.  

49 minutes ago, mead107 said:

Yes.  It will be able to go get you a beer out of the refrigerator, open it, pour it, and bring it to you. 

Working on getting it to frost the glass for you also. 

Will be on the market next year.  You can send me a $200 deposit now.  

Is to too late to get in on the ground floor as an investment?

Those "bottoms up fill" cups are terrible, unnecessary, gimmicky technology. And that robot is lame too.

I want to see a two hand robot hold a cup at the perfect angle underneath a traditional tap with one hand, while gently pulling the tap handle with the other, and wipe the foam spill from side of the cup with a clean towel after a perfect pour, compliment me on my wristwatch (or whatever), and say "enjoy the game, be safe GO BILLS". Otherwise GTFOOH with you $50K replacement for a $10/hr human and instead hire a $20/hr human with etiquette. 

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, BUFFALOKIE said:

Those "bottoms up fill" cups are terrible, unnecessary, gimmicky technology. And that robot is lame too.

I want to see a two hand robot hold a cup at the perfect angle underneath a traditional tap with one hand, while gently pulling the tap handle with the other, and wipe the foam spill from side of the cup with a clean towel after a perfect pour, compliment me on my wristwatch (or whatever), and say "enjoy the game, be safe GO BILLS". Otherwise GTFOOH with you $50K replacement for a $10/hr human and instead hire a $20/hr human with etiquette. 

....and big breasts.

• Thank you (+1) 2

12 hours ago, mead107 said:

They should have purchased a Meadrobot

If anyone can develop a robot intelligent enough to discern the difference between a Silver Oak, Chateau Montelena, or Chalk Hill, it would be you Mead! ?

13 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

....and big breasts.

???

• Like (+1) 1