The Trump Shutdown

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I've never asked anyone before today to apologize down here. 

But you're a special kind of stupid. 

Never had a bad word with him before the last week or so. And it was all unprovoked. So he can ***** off. 

6 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Never had a bad word with him before the last week or so. And it was all unprovoked. So he can ***** off. 

Sounds like a you problem, not a me problem.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I usually  just go with the flow.  Nothing has ever reached the point where I had to really question your rhetoric.

2 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

"Own their mistakes"? What does that mean, and why would you care? 

Uh, last time I looked there was a dangerous demagogue pushing conspiracy in the capacity as the POTUS.

14 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

I am pushing hard and calling people out.  People need to own their mistakes.

Calling me an antisemite isn't calling me out. It's slander and bs. Don't do a victory lap, asshat. And certainly don't try taking the high road now. 

9 minutes ago, BigMcD said:

Sounds like a you problem, not a me problem.

Dont flatter yourself. You're not a problem. You're not a serious person. You're a *****head who I would otherwise ignore but that comment was uncalled for. 

7 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

I usually  just go with the flow.  Nothing has ever reached the point where I had to really question your rhetoric.

Nothing I've ever written down here has crossed the line you claim. You lied about it to make yourself feel better. That's ***** low, and sad. 

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Calling me an antisemite isn't calling me out. It's slander and bs. Don't do a victory lap, asshat. And certainly don't try taking the high road now. 

Dont flatter yourself. You're not a problem. You're not a serious person. You're a *****head who I would otherwise ignore but that comment was uncalled for. 

Move along *****tard! 

3 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

What was the comment you perceived to be anti-Semitic?

On December 19, 2018 at 8:34 PM, ExiledInIllinois said:

Little known fact II:
It's like when the Twin Towers were taken down.  All the Jews took leave that day.

You wanna talk Jewish conspiracy... Well you gotta get up pretty early in the atrium to catch @Deranged Rhino (my source for Deep Roman State Info) napping.

?

52 minutes ago, blzrul said:

When's the last time a POTUS had control of both houses of Congress and STILL had 3 government shutdowns in less than 2 years?  I could Google it I suppose but I know I'll enjoy the range of responses that will be forthcoming from this group.

Has it been 3?  Don't recall but this mess, lack of real budgets is ridiculous.  Annual budgets are one of the most fundamental responsibilities of Congress and POTUS.  How stupid were they all the last time around to give themselves a late December deadline?  How stupid is it on the part of everyone involved that a budget isn't done on time each year with some fiscal discipline given our recent deficits? 

18 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

You have no ability to make me do anything.. But continue to call you out for being an asshat. Which I will do. 

Interesting that of all the ***** spewed on this site, you choose to be offended by mine, but have no problem with boyst banging your entire family. Hmm. 

24 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Uh, last time I looked there was a dangerous demagogue pushing conspiracy in the capacity as the POTUS.

Someone always sees a dangerous demagogue in that capacity, it's the nature of the business. Nothing here makes you all that special in that regard. 

You'll be fine. It's a ways out, but unless something drastic happens before 2020 I'll be voting my conscience again. 

3 minutes ago, BigMcD said:

Interesting that of all the ***** spewed on this site, you choose to be offended by mine, but have no problem with boyst banging your entire family. Hmm. 

Boyst has tenure. You don't. Nor do you have anything of interest to offer this board but for being an easy target. 

36 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

That was a joke.

I didn't mean you were being anti-Semitic.  I  was making the tongue in cheek connection between all conspiracy theories out there.  It was in context of the Roman Colosseum crack further up thread.

The twin tower thing theory is pretty out there like the Deep State.

Please accept my apology for a bad joke.

21 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Someone always sees a dangerous demagogue in that capacity, it's the nature of the business. Nothing here makes you all that special in that regard. 

You'll be fine. It's a ways out, but unless something drastic happens before 2020 I'll be voting my conscience again. 

Something drastic?  If he wasn't POTUS he would be in jail.

Am there is the point I am getting at.  Not sure how y'all been raised... It's beyond me if that is your conscience.  Somebody failed somewhere mighty big!

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, blzrul said:

When's the last time a POTUS had control of both houses of Congress and STILL had 3 government shutdowns in less than 2 years?  I could Google it I suppose but I know I'll enjoy the range of responses that will be forthcoming from this group.

Republicans don't have control, because they need 60 votes to end debate.  The minority party controls the Senate, with what I believe the Democrats call "obstructionism" and "undemocratic."

Unless you're suggesting they should invoke the Reid option on funding resolutions, or pass it through reconciliation like the Democrats did with the ACA.  

1 hour ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

No, she lost.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

No, she lost.  

You gotta be kidding.  This is an indictment on how people have been raised.

She ain't the greatest thing sliced bread, but not totally devoid of a moral compass like Trump is.

I honestly think people realized they made a mistake by electing (albeit the minority) the true criminal.  They just can't come to grips with owning it in public.

You see it all the time... Especially with QB debates on Bills forums.*

*Oh... BTW, the answer is: Doug Flutie.  ? 

Edited by ExiledInIllinois