Neo Nazis Note

sherpa

It may not be a good idea to kill people at your "rally."

James Alex Fields was found guilty Friday of committing first degree murder in Charlottesville, Va., after backing up his vehicle through a group of people, killing one and injuring many,

Jury sentencing was today, and they recommended 400+years, though the final sentence will be forthcoming.

His defense was that he was "frightened" and then a lunatic, with terrible problems originating in his youth that caused him to leave Ohio, drive to our town and kill people, as part of a moronic, despicable "protest."

Oh well.

• Like (+1) 3

10 minutes ago, sherpa said:

James Alex Fields was found guilty Friday of committing first degree murder in Charlottesville, Va., after backing up his vehicle through a group of people, killing one and injuring many,

Jury sentencing was today, and they recommended 400+years, though the final sentence will be forthcoming.

His defense was that he was "frightened" and then a lunatic, with terrible problems originating in his youth that caused him to leave Ohio, drive to our town and kill people, as part of a moronic, despicable "protest."

Oh well.

Our country should be able to unite in condemning this murderous clown. 

400+ years is barely enough.

13 minutes ago, sherpa said:

Oh well.

He didn't leave Ohio to kill people. He didn't leave Ohio with any intention of that at all and there is no proof of that despite stupid claims he may have made. I haven't followed it closely because I don't care to but it's fairly clear the guy is mentally ill and I'd not be surprised if the reality would have been or was that he was driving through the area to be a retard then got pounced on by protestors who began beating his vehicle up and threatening him...than ran them over to flee.  In which case he should win a purple heart.

But, the guy is mentally ill and you can't glean any lesson from the incident worth noting.

1 minute ago, peace out said:

Our country should be able to unite in condemning this murderous clown. 

400+ years is barely enough.

If only it was you to be an hero to us all.

1 minute ago, Boyst62 said:

He didn't leave Ohio to kill people. He didn't leave Ohio with any intention of that at all and there is no proof of that despite stupid claims he may have made. I haven't followed it closely because I don't care to but it's fairly clear the guy is mentally ill and I'd not be surprised if the reality would have been or was that he was driving through the area to be a retard then got pounced on by protestors who began beating his vehicle up and threatening him...than ran them over to flee.  In which case he should win a purple heart.

But, the guy is mentally ill and you can't glean any lesson from the incident worth noting.

Southern boys originally from Ohio are usually sick in the head.

• Haha (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

I'm rather surprised they convicted on first degree murder, as I'd thought by the nature of the crime alone it would have been easy to introduce enough reasonable doubt to get the charges reduced.  He must have had a bad attorney.

Shouldn't be a surprise to anyone.

Messages must be sent!

36 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

I'm rather surprised they convicted on first degree murder, as I'd thought by the nature of the crime alone it would have been easy to introduce enough reasonable doubt to get the charges reduced.  He must have had a bad attorney.

I'm not. 

If he had tried that in NY, I would have expected terrorism charges.

The scum sucker deliberately targeted and murdered unarmed, peaceful protestors, as part of a radical hate group. If he had been part of ISIS, we would not have heard the end of it.

I can acutely remember people like Boyst defending him (and he still, if memory serves, is in favor of vehicular homicide) and telling us to wait for judgement.

NOW can we call the white nationalist movement a bunch of sniveling, cowardly murderers?

41 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

Nobody ever made a claim that he left Ohio to kill people.

The fact is that a jury convicted him of murder, after considering, and disregarding,  his "fear" that he did what he did because he was afraid.

You don't run over people to flee.

I've seen the video, his texts and his comments.

That is what eliminated his "fear" defense.

3 minutes ago, sherpa said:

The fact is that a jury convicted him of murder, after considering, and disregarding,  his "fear" that he did what he did because he was afraid.

Look Sherpa, Boyst is already on the record that he thinks that's it's ok to run people over in the streets.

You think that this is hyperbole. It is not.

53 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Southern boys originally from Ohio are usually sick in the head.

Well, that explains what happens when Ohio goes red ?

I'm joking. People don't take that joke as a reason to disenfranchise all the poor people in Ohio. 

21 minutes ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

Yeah...every so often I have to remind myself when I find myself overwhelmed, incredulous at how low people in this board stoop...

And then I remember that I have boyst as a unit of measure.

1 Boyst is equal to 3.5 WhiteWalkerInPhilly's but still better than 3/5's. 

You seriously need your head aligned if you ever take me seriously dumbass.

9 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

1 Boyst is equal to 3.5 WhiteWalkerInPhilly's but still better than 3/5's. 

You seriously need your head aligned if you ever take me seriously dumbass.

It's fortunate then, that I have realized that I no longer need to take you seriously. You are too far gone.

10 minutes ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

It's fortunate then, that I have realized that I no longer need to take you seriously. You are too far gone.

He's not, really.  He's just trying to see how low he can go before you stop taking him seriously.  He's just trolling.

51 minutes ago, sherpa said:

You run them over if they're in front of you and threatening you.

Which is not what I'm saying is happened...just that how difficult is it to present that in a manner that generates reasonable doubt against charges of willful premeditated murder predicated on statements that were neither specific nor threatening?

1 hour ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

Look Sherpa, Boyst is already on the record that he thinks that's it's ok to run people over in the streets.

You think that this is hyperbole. It is not.

Well, that explains what happens when Ohio goes red ?

I'm joking. People don't take that joke as a reason to disenfranchise all the poor people in Ohio. 

The recipient of my comment is a southerner from Ohio.

2 hours ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

I'm not. 

If he had tried that in NY, I would have expected terrorism charges.

The scum sucker deliberately targeted and murdered unarmed, peaceful protestors, as part of a radical hate group. If he had been part of ISIS, we would not have heard the end of it.

I can acutely remember people like Boyst defending him (and he still, if memory serves, is in favor of vehicular homicide) and telling us to wait for judgement.

We have a foundational principal of innocent until proven guilty in this country, which is the entire basis of liberal jurisprudence.

That you're so quick to discard it reeks of fascist illiberalism.

That said, an observation of the facts surrounding the case makes very clear that a reasonable person could assume someone scared, under assault from an unhinged mob, made a terrible mistake.  It's why we use courts rather than lynch mobs.

Now that he's been convicted by a jury of his peers, it's OK to condemn him.

NOW can we call the white nationalist movement a bunch of sniveling, cowardly murderers?

Hey, dopey, murder doesn't have transitive properties, so no, it's not "OK" to label people who aren't murderers as murderers; and while I find racially motivated politics completely abhorrent, it is possible for someone to be a very brave racist, and means that racists aren't necessarily sniveling cowards; though it does make them small minded ***** with bad ideas. 

And even then, there are gradients of small minded ***** with bad ideas.

You, for instance, have amply demonstrated through your posting history that you are on that scale; and people who share your terribly flawed "moral" system have murdered millions of people in it's name.  Because of this, do you feel it's justified to attach such labels to you assigning the most vile gradient; or would you rather simply be judged as a less cancerous small minded ***** with bad ideas?

Edited by TakeYouToTasker
  • Like (+1) 1