Second half: Week 14 Jets at Bills, 1pm CBS

1 hour ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

This coaching staff can’t Finnish games off.

I knew a couple who came from Finland, and they didn't take to American football at all.  What is this 'Finnish' strategy you speak of?  ?

1 hour ago, Jpsredemption said:

Josh Allen is bad. 

Is that 'good' bad, or 'bad' bad?

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, formerlyofCtown said:

I wonder what the NFL will do given the push this year to protect the QB.  If I was Goodell I would terminate the suspended Ref to send a message.  If Kyle decides he is going to retire maybe he might confuse a ref with a RB.

All QBs are not treated equal (i.e., Big Big in comparison to Tom Brady). And that roughing the Passer call in the 2nd half (in favor of Allen) wasn't nearly as bad as the non-calls in the 1st half. It was like they were trying to save face.

I feel bad for Allen, he will continue to take late hits until the refs pump the brakes and call them more consistently and evenly.  

21 minutes ago, KellyToTasker said:

All QBs are not treated equal (i.e., Big Big in comparison to Tom Brady). And that roughing the Passer call in the 2nd half (in favor of Allen) wasn't nearly as bad as the non-calls in the 1st half. It was like they were trying to save face.

I feel bad for Allen, he will continue to take late hits until the refs pump the brakes and call them more consistently and evenly.  

Trying to cover up what was going on.  Our owners got one official fired maybe they might get a few more.  We still could have won the game.  The hit on our Hauschmoney should have been flagged.  I suspect he will get a fedex package from the league.

Im really disappointed that you guys let these refs get out of the stadium and town unscathed.  The threat of a mob waiting for you after the game may bring about better officiating in buffalo.

Edited by formerlyofCtown

6 hours ago, apuszczalowski said:

Makes you wonder how the good teams do it having to pick in the 20s every year. It's like they have good front offices who can find talent outside of the top 5 of the draft.......

Nah losing is always good

Blech. That rhetorics been going on all season I hate it. We are just constantly shifting the goalposts on what makes a good season and sound like total losers

Edited by PetermanThrew5Picks

6 hours ago, apuszczalowski said:

Makes you wonder how the good teams do it having to pick in the 20s every year. It's like they have good front offices who can find talent outside of the top 5 of the draft.......

Yup like all the guys outside of the first that we picked up.  Even some undrafted guys.  Tre was picked 27th overall, so definitely.

On 12/9/2018 at 4:24 PM, Tcali said:

allen panics too often....or doesnt move his feet even when protection is decent. so i cant necc agree with you there

Were we talking about movement in the pocket?  No, escapability is getting out of pressure in the pocket whether it's to pass the ball or to scramble and run.  Allen hands down has that over Barkley.   With the garbage sieve that this offensive line is with the injuries and lots of new faces, you need someone who can run for their life and Allen has shown he can do that.  If Russell was back at center I thought it was a little better but still bad overall.  The offseason will rebuild that oline that lost 3 major faces this offseason.  It's really hard to expect Beane to replace Glenn, Wood and Incognito in one offseason.  So they grabbed some low level FAs and kicked it back to this offseason.  

45 minutes ago, Buffalo30 said:

Were we talking about movement in the pocket?  No, escapability is getting out of pressure in the pocket whether it's to pass the ball or to scramble and run.  Allen hands down has that over Barkley.   With the garbage sieve that this offensive line is with the injuries and lots of new faces, you need someone who can run for their life and Allen has shown he can do that.  If Russell was back at center I thought it was a little better but still bad overall.  The offseason will rebuild that oline that lost 3 major faces this offseason.  It's really hard to expect Beane to replace Glenn, Wood and Incognito in one offseason.  So they grabbed some low level FAs and kicked it back to this offseason.  

no im talking about exactly what i said. even when he has good protection he stays there too long with his feet glued to the carpet...Then pressure comes in and a panic situation is corrected. Then the running out of the pocket ensues and Allen can be successful at that at times cuz he is big and fast and a good runner.--But he creates some of the problem himself at this point.

On 12/11/2018 at 7:43 PM, Tcali said:

no im talking about exactly what i said. even when he has good protection he stays there too long with his feet glued to the carpet...Then pressure comes in and a panic situation is corrected. Then the running out of the pocket ensues and Allen can be successful at that at times cuz he is big and fast and a good runner.--But he creates some of the problem himself at this point.

I said escapability and you responded with in the pocket movement.  Those are two slightly different things.  The point being, Barkley can't get out of harms way as easily as Allen.  It's not the same looking line Barkley played with.  Allen is trying to allow receivers to get open.  They haven't been getting separation much and when they do they drop the ball at above a 5% rate which is one of the worst in the league.  Also, they have long routes down the field.  I'd rather him hold on to the ball and take shots down the field then dump it to the back for 3 yards every time.  He does well outside the pocket, that's his bread and butter.  I don't think the problem is with Allen.