Week 13: Dolphins Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

26CornerBlitz

4 hours ago, Jrb1979 said:

Its only a rivalry in fans minds now. IMO that rivalry has been dead for years now as neither team has been that good. 

You don't think the games last year showed some ON-FIELD hostility? Articles have been shared in this thread about the season finale and the bad blood. 

I think right now the PLAYERS hate the Dolphins more than I do, for example. I don't hate them the way I did in the 80s and 90s. And you're right, that's partially because neither team is currently relevant enough for an intense buildup. But I think the players have some recent ammunition for a legitimate rivalry.

....ouch...........

Buffalo Bills' Shaq Lawson fined $33,425 for fight with Leonard Fournette

Ryan C Miller, Rochester Democrat and Chronicle Published 7:06 p.m. ET Dec. 1, 2018 | Updated 7:10 p.m. ET Dec. 1, 2018

Buffalo Bills defensive end Shaq Lawson didn't land any punches against Leonard Fournette. But his paycheck will take a hit. 

The NFL fined Lawson $33,425 for fighting on Saturday.

Lawson and Fournette were ejected after throwing punches at each other during the third quarter of Buffalo's 24-21 win over the Jacksonville Jaguars last Sunday. Fournette was suspended for one game. Lawson avoided a suspension but not a fine.

1 hour ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

....ouch...........

Ryan C Miller, Rochester Democrat and Chronicle Published 7:06 p.m. ET Dec. 1, 2018 | Updated 7:10 p.m. ET Dec. 1, 2018

Buffalo Bills defensive end Shaq Lawson didn't land any punches against Leonard Fournette. But his paycheck will take a hit. 

Lawson and Fournette were ejected after throwing punches at each other during the third quarter of Buffalo's 24-21 win over the Jacksonville Jaguars last Sunday. Fournette was suspended for one game. Lawson avoided a suspension but not a fine.

Ouch that is a lot.  It's still a great move Shaq!  

3 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

....ouch...........

Remember that time Jarvis Landry ENDED Aaron Williams' career. He was not suspended, and fined $24,309?

Somehow, those numbers don't seem to add up. I'm probably just some homer, who doesn't know math, though. The NFL is always right, especially when it comes to how fairly they treat the Bills ???

19 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Top 5 Reasons the Bills Will Make Waves Week 13 against Miami

z5j8mipfkz10zsg7flbs.jpg

5. Allen and the offense turning the tide

4. Young players making big waves

3. A shark in the water

2. #FinsDown

1. Squish. The. Fish.

Around the NFL: Bills at Dolphins Game Predictions

f2zpadeoy4z1vaejnvyr.jpg

lcmhxzg6nihkyiahbabs.jpg

qe8htxjol8aby8ak2myn.jpg

ysmnddlslbgoplk9tv3s.jpg

ugxzcg3soz9eijdxpywl.jpg

k91hrnuo0qygsblyctei.jpg

NFL Week 13 Picks: Who Will Win Vikings-Patriots?

wk-13-su-picks.jpg&w=800&q=85

NFL Week 13 against the spread gambling picks

wk-13-ats-picks.jpg&w=800&q=85

19 minutes ago, ROCBillsBeliever said:

Remember that time Jarvis Landry ENDED Aaron Williams' career. He was not suspended, and fined $24,309?

Somehow, those numbers don't seem to add up. I'm probably just some homer, who doesn't know math, though. The NFL is always right, especially when it comes to how fairly they treat the Bills ???

....they are actually done by a predetermined schedule agreed upon by the CBA.....they increased by 5% for 2018....here is the complete schedule...

http://www.footballzebras.com/2018/09/schedule-of-fines-for-the-2018-season/

• Thank you (+1) 1

20 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Top 5 Reasons the Bills Will Make Waves Week 13 against Miami

z5j8mipfkz10zsg7flbs.jpg

5. Allen and the offense turning the tide

4. Young players making big waves

3. A shark in the water

2. #FinsDown

1. Squish. The. Fish.

Around the NFL: Bills at Dolphins Game Predictions

f2zpadeoy4z1vaejnvyr.jpg

lcmhxzg6nihkyiahbabs.jpg

qe8htxjol8aby8ak2myn.jpg

ysmnddlslbgoplk9tv3s.jpg

ugxzcg3soz9eijdxpywl.jpg

k91hrnuo0qygsblyctei.jpg

I am ok with almost all the pundits picking the opponent's of the bills. What did that same graphic look like last week?

21 minutes ago, MILFHUNTER#518 said:

I am ok with almost all the pundits picking the opponent's of the bills. What did that same graphic look like last week?

NFLPickwatch - Every Pick from Every NFL Expert

This site does a great job keeping track of the "expert" picks.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz
  • Thank you (+1) 1