Does a Man of God Like Trump Attend Church?

1 hour ago, /dev/null said:

Depends on whether the atheist is a tolerant atheist or a Zealot

Yes, there are atheist zealots.  The kind of people that get up in the face of somebody that believes in God to argue they are right and the religious person is a fool.  I've met a few atheists more fervent and zealous in their non-belief than any Christian, Jew, Muslim, or Hindu.  And in general, they act like a d*ck

Oh I know a few atheist zealots. And yes they are real *****. As a matter of fact there was one who posted here. Anyone remember who that was? 

6 minutes ago, Bill from NYC said:

How many people did he have killed? How many accused rapists did he harbor? Did he call it a right wing conspiracy when his spouse inserted a cigar into a 22 year old kid?

Hurry.......tell us how Hillary is totally irrelevant (the party line), even though her degeneracy is the main reason that Donald J. Trump is our president. His presidency is the direct fault of the democrats, who nominated this evil crooked degenerate to oppose him.

PS: The current field of losers lining up for the dem. primary (which will probably include Hillary) looks even crazier than the last duo of disgust. :D:lol::D

No, the Republicans nominated Trump and enthusiastically supported him. Nothing at all to do with Hillary. If it was all about Hillary the Republicans would have nominated a decent person but they picked this scum bag. Trump is just the natural result of a brain washed political base being fed lies for decades and one of their uninformed, low information voters actually won the nomination. 

10 minutes ago, Bill from NYC said:

How many people did he have killed? How many accused rapists did he harbor? Did he call it a right wing conspiracy when his spouse inserted a cigar into a 22 year old kid?

Hurry.......tell us how Hillary is totally irrelevant (the party line), even though her degeneracy is the main reason that Donald J. Trump is our president. His presidency is the direct fault of the democrats, who nominated this evil crooked degenerate to oppose him.

PS: The current field of losers lining up for the dem. primary (which will probably include Hillary) looks even crazier than the last duo of disgust. :D:lol::D

I posted this in another thread but I think it's also appropriate here:

Trump won because he simplified the truth. One doesn't need to be a stupid redneck or deplorable to want immigration controlled. Wanting the swamp cleared out or fair trade is not being racist. Understanding that a strong military tends to prevent serious wars just makes sense. You see, Trump just put people's thoughts into simple terms. "Build that wall", "U-S-A" and "lock her up" are simple phrases but mean so much more. He gets mocked by the pseudo intelligentsia for encouraging the chants you hear at his rallies. Don't ever mock a person who can take a paragraph full of thoughts and get it across on a bumper sticker.

• Like (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

No, the Republicans nominated Trump and enthusiastically supported him. Nothing at all to do with Hillary. If it was all about Hillary the Republicans would have nominated a decent person but they picked this scum bag. Trump is just the natural result of a brain washed political base being fed lies for decades and one of their uninformed, low information voters actually won the nomination. 

He was talking about why we have a President Trump and of course Hillary needs to shoulder a lot of the blame for that. You’re talking about why Trump won the nomination. Other than that you nailed it again! ??

Guys. I'll admit it. I am God. I was sent here to fix the world one post at a time. Once I get TBD safe I'll go to GangGreen and finish up in the AFCE before solving the little problems like world hunger and wars and *****.

Bow down. I am God. 

18 hours ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

Look, I am hardly Trump's biggest fan.

But I don't care about whether he attends church. In fact, I am adamant that it doesn't matter.

We are, in fact, Constitutionally prohibited from having religious tests for any federal position, and I think that's a good thing, because it then legitimizes all the pearl clutchers and "Obama is a secret Muslim" morons.

Trump has never run with he himself professing Christian values, pretty much keeping his dog whistles to "You can't say Merry Christmas anymore", so I can't even say that he's hypocritical about it. Sadly, I can't say the same thing for all the bible thumpers who support him. They need a serious "splinter in the eye" moment.

To those who aren't hardcore left wingers, the term "dog whistle" sounds a lot like that deranged fellow's Qchan talk does to you.

11 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

Guys. I'll admit it. I am God. I was sent here to fix the world one post at a time. Once I get TBD safe I'll go to GangGreen and finish up in the AFCE before solving the little problems like world hunger and wars and *****.

Bow down. I am God. 

I beg your pardon?

god.jpg

24 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

He was talking about why we have a President Trump and of course Hillary needs to shoulder a lot of the blame for that. You’re talking about why Trump won the nomination. Other than that you nailed it again! ??

Hillary doesn't deserve any blame for Trump being president. That's a stupid argument 

22 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Hillary doesn't deserve any blame for Trump being president. That's a stupid argument 

I know that I will be sorry for asking but how does Hillary deserve no blame?  Pretty easy to see that she had the Democrats in a strangle hold so a better candidate could not emerge as a nominee.  

• Sad 1

15 hours ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

Matthew 7:3-5

Unlike some of the "Christians" in this thread, some of us have actually had to critically think about the Bible.

Of course, these verses would have made them conscious on the concept of hypocrisy, so I can see why they are ignoring it.

you do understand that the Bible plagiarized a good amount of earlier texts, right?

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, RochesterRob said:

I know that I will be sorry for asking but how does Hillary deserve no blame?  Pretty easy to see that she had the Democrats in a strangle hold so a better candidate could not emerge as a nominee.  

Its her fault for winning the nomination? WTF is that suppose to mean? 

Republican voters are the only ones responsible for foisting this clown on the nation. 

18 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Republican voters are the only ones responsible for foisting this clown on the nation. 

Image result for n.e. patriots interception in the super bowl

Seattle's poor decision doesn't make them responsible for the Pats winning the Super Bowl ..........."That's a stupid argument".

.This is why engaging Gator with a question is folly........................He has no reasoning skills.

Edited by B-Man

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

This is how you get more Trump.

2 hours ago, Bill from NYC said:

22 year olds aren't kids.  Or weren't, back then, like they are now.  

2 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

Oh I know a few atheist zealots. And yes they are real *****. As a matter of fact there was one who posted here. Anyone remember who that was? 

I remember he wished everyone a "Happy Zombie Jesus Day" one Easter.  Which was rude, but hilarious.  :lol:

• Haha (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Oh really? What Democrat would they have preferred? 

Hillary was not much different than other Democrats 

Bernie or Jim Webb in the Primary

In the General, when presented with the option of Hiliary vs Trump they opted for Not-Hiliary

Republicans nominate a stupid POS, blame Hillary! 

That's the logic here. Pure stupidity. But we are dealing with DCTom, so, par for the course. 

Just now, /dev/null said:

Bernie or Jim Webb in the Primary

In the General, when presented with the option of Hiliary vs Trump they opted for Not-Hiliary

A communist or an Israel hater and you would have been happy, whatever. 

Why did Republican voters pick Trump? 

Racism or Hillary? 

Just now, Tiberius said:

That's the logic here. Pure stupidity. But we are dealing with DCTom, so, par for the course. 

Republicans nominated the second worst nominee in at least a generation.  But he had the Fortune of running angainst the worst.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, /dev/null said:

Republicans nominated the second worst nominee in at least a generation.  But he had the Fortune of running angainst the worst.

We see why Trump is so bad, he is completely incompetent. You saying Hillary would have started a trade war? Doubt it. 

41 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

And the left (two plus years later) STILL has no idea why we have a President Trump.  There is nothing I hate worse that people who take zero responsibility on something and place all the blame on "the other guy" when that is rarely the reason for the outcome. 

12 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Wait so Republicans nominate a stupid POS that Hillary couldn't beat and it's 100% Republican voter's fault.  In denial much??