Bills Have Easiest Schedule Left in the NFL (Predict Record)

BigDingus

How do you think the Bills will finish off their final 6 games?  

87 members have voted

1. 1. How do you think the Bills will finish off their final 6 games?

• 6-0; Win out to close the season, momentum built towards 2019
    • 4-2 or 5-1; Strong finish against weaker opponents
    • 3-3; Going .500 would still be an improvement, but nothing impressive
    • 1-5 or 2-4; Historically inept offense reappears, wins hurt us more than they help
    • 0-6; Lose out to close the season, ensure top 5 draft pick

I'd like to see, as every fan would, a 6 game win streak.

since that is unlikely, they could win 3 of the last 6.

wins- jets (make the sweep) at home, fins at home, lions at home.

losses- fins away, ne** away, jags at home.

6-10

Edited by DaBillsFanSince1973

6 hours ago, billsfan1959 said:

Apparently Josh Rosen and Sam Darnold didn't get the memo of the game being tailor made for them, as their stats and play have been similar to Allen. If you haven't seen that, then you haven't been watching them. Allen has played like most rookies on bad offensive teams (hello Jared Goff and others). He struggled a great deal; however, it wasn't just him. The offense has had two good games this season against the Vikings and Jets. I love how Allen's performance was a fluke (even without the 100+ yards and 2 TDs dropped by receivers in that game), yet Barkley's performance was not, even though his entire NFL history says otherwise.

I have no idea how good or bad Josh Allen will be; however, this idea that he has somehow been drastically worse than what we typically see with rookie QBs on bad offensive teams is, IMO, ridiculous. 

I guess we will see.

So we can't evaluate him at all? Let me know when we are allowed to do that.

Jared Goff was bad means nothing. So was every bad quarterback.

Edited by Chemical

27 minutes ago, Chemical said:

So we can't evaluate him at all? Let me know when we are allowed to do that.

Jared Goff was bad means nothing. So was every bad quarterback.

I never said anyone couldn't evaluate him. I simply gave my opinion - even stating it was just my opinion. I know you think Allen is a bust; however, there are those of us around here who happen to think it is way too early to tell. Why are you so sensitive? 

16 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

I never said anyone couldn't evaluate him. I simply gave my opinion - even stating it was just my opinion. I know you think Allen is a bust; however, there are those of us around here who happen to think it is way too early to tell. Why are you so sensitive? 

What are you talking about?

Never said he’s a bust. Also think it’s too early to tell. However the post you were replying to originally is a good evaluation of him so far. Your post was all outside things that have nothing to do with Allen himself. 

My guess is that Doug Marrone is going to blitz early and often to get Allen rattled.

That strategy is probably going to work, and Allen will have a difficult game.

We likely lose.

Then the Dolphins away. Things tend to unravel for the Bills in Miami.

We likely lose.

Home vs the Jets, we likely win.

The Lions have a decent pass rush, something we don't seem capable of defensing.

We likely lose.

The Patriots next. We likely lose.

Home against Miami. Let's hope for a blizzard. We likely win.

1 hour ago, Chemical said:

What are you talking about?

Never said he’s a bust. Also think it’s too early to tell. However the post you were replying to originally is a good evaluation of him so far. Your post was all outside things that have nothing to do with Allen himself. 

Actually, I didn't think everything in the post was a fair or accurate evaluation. You can feel whatever you want. My post was in reference to a general comment that given the current state of the NFL that Allen's struggles show he is nowhere near competent to be a starter. I happen to disagree. I don't think he is that far off - the same as I don't happen to think Rosen and Darnold are that far off - the same as I didn't think Goff was that far off - and others when they all have/had similar struggles. I never said that Rosen or Darnold or Goff or any other QB had anything to do with Allen specifically. My comment was that the same sentiment could apply to those QBs and I don't think it would be any more accurate than it is for Allen. Just my opinion. 

21 hours ago, LTF said:

You need receivers to have a high completion percentage. It is not easy to complete a ton of passes with receivers that can't get real separation. Hopefully they just sit Benjamin the rest of the year.  He can't get separation and he drops passes.

Throwing to wide open targets due to skill of the players and schemes that take advantage of these skills certainly makes it a lot easier for the QB to complete passes...

• 3 weeks later...

So half way through the easiest remaining schedule, and we're right on pace to meet my expectations.

We're 1-2, beating the Jags & losing the last 2 games against division opponents.

Up next, the Lions, Patriots & Dolphins. My guess is we beat the Lions & lose to the Patriots and beat the Dolphins (I'm iffy about this last one). We CAN beat them, but the Dolphins are going to be playing for something... The homer in me says we split with them, and that homefield will give us the edge. Unfortunately, turnout may not be that great for us if last year was anything to go by. WE were playing for the playoffs near the end of the season, with a division opponent at home, and the stadium looked 1/3 empty ?

I dunno, maybe people will turn out just to watch Allen play.