Shuttle trip from Downtown to Stadium

CTBLO716

1 minute ago, teds hotdog tester said:

i know they are been to a bunch of games just dont have a vehicle for this trip. but thank you for the contact 

I just hope @mead107 doesn’t flog me with a frozen Stromboli for giving him up! You behave yourself! 

(I kid, I doubt Mead freezes his Stromboli.) 

• Thank you (+1) 1

6 hours ago, cba fan said:

most Hotels have free shuttles to airports and back so not weird to expect a downtown shuttle for a NFL game trip.

The stadium is 15 miles away?

Hotels even 5 miles away from the airport don’t call themself airport in big cities

14 hours ago, Seasons1992 said:

Wait just a minute.......are you attending Sunday? You MUST be my guest of honor (besides my special lady-friend who's never been to Buffalo, let alone a game). 

All I request is "stuff" from you while we party.........

i'm not.  we have family in town, but to be honest, this will be the first year i don't see a live bills game in probably 20 plus years.  not out of protest or anything...more just the way it worked out. 

Man, that rally bus is $50? that's pretty steep for an enforced start/leave  time. I would totally Uber for that price from downtown.

BTW, if you were adventurous and not tailgating, i would do these two things

1) strike up conversations in the bars night before with people going to the game. we are easy to spot. Buy someone a beer, tell them you have no ride yet..voila..you will have a ride.

2) Get to the entrance to the skyway in Bills gear and hitchhike with a sign that says new era..i would totally do that and totally pick up someone who was if they young  and clean cut enough

• Haha (+1) 1

12 hours ago, teds hotdog tester said:

im with ct blo 716 im coming back home for the weekend need a place to tailgate since im flying in and wont have a vehicle 

Why not team up with him for a rental car? One day rental is about $50. Split the cost among your group.

Edited by PromoTheRobot

1 hour ago, teef said:

i'm not.  we have family in town, but to be honest, this will be the first year i don't see a live bills game in probably 20 plus years.  not out of protest or anything...more just the way it worked out. 

That stinks, sorry to hear it.

I'm now on year 5 in a row to make the pilgrimage home to "Rich" Stadium, good teams or bad, to make sure I get one in a year.

Perhaps in 2019 you can join us at Hammer's for weck and Manhattan's. Beer pong with @plenzmd1 and his band of merrymen can be had as well. Just make sure you have a water cup to rinse the muddy ball off!

• Haha (+1) 1

On 11/21/2018 at 9:16 AM, Seasons1992 said:

That stinks, sorry to hear it.

I'm now on year 5 in a row to make the pilgrimage home to "Rich" Stadium, good teams or bad, to make sure I get one in a year.

Perhaps in 2019 you can join us at Hammer's for weck and Manhattan's. Beer pong with @plenzmd1 and his band of merrymen can be had as well. Just make sure you have a water cup to rinse the muddy ball off!

man did we ever need the water cup...well not me as i am too old for those shenanigans!

On 11/21/2018 at 7:45 AM, teef said:

protest is a more self-righteous feeling