The 2018 Playoff Machine for ESPN is active. Have fun with your scenarios across the league.

11 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Bills?

to answer your question ....  All teams.  Bills? playoffs?   Maybe when hell freezes over. 

You select who you think will win going forward and see where they might end up in the playoff picture. 

Optimistically with this defense it could get to 8-8 for Buffalo.  A miracle like we've never seen before is beating NE in NE to 9-7.  

In conjunction with that the Bills need 3 or 4 teams to do poorly down the stretch.

Edited by ShadyBillsFan
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

to answer your question ....  All teams.  Bills? playoffs?   Maybe when hell freezes over. 

You select who you think will win going forward and see where they might end up in the playoff picture. 

Optimistically with this defense it could get to 8-8 for Buffalo.  A miracle like we've never seen before is beating NE in NE to 9-7.  

In conjunction with that the Bills need 3 or 4 teams to do poorly down the stretch.

Even if you assume the Bills lose to NE and assume they win the other games, that is ludicrous.  Could they win all the other games? sure.  but with how poorly they play on offense it is extremely unlikely and basically it ain't happening.  Maybe we can expect them to win 2-3 of the other five games...that will be 5-11 or 6-10....not making the playoffs there.  Even if they play well and win 4 of the 5 other games, 7-9 ain't doing it.  8-8 would be a miracle, 9-7 would be a minor miracle with tie breakers after the "win in NE" miracle comes through.   If you believe in Santa then you can believe the Bills have a chance.

Edited by mattynh

1 hour ago, mattynh said:

Even if you assume the Bills lose to NE and assume they win the other games, that is ludicrous.  Could they win all the other games? sure.  but with how poorly they play on offense it is extremely unlikely and basically it ain't happening.  Maybe we can expect them to win 2-3 of the other five games...that will be 5-11 or 6-10....not making the playoffs there.  Even if they play well and win 4 of the 5 other games, 7-9 ain't doing it.  8-8 would be a miracle, 9-7 would be a minor miracle with tie breakers after the "win in NE" miracle comes through.   If you believe in Santa then you can believe the Bills have a chance.

Ludicrous or not ....

It's a yearly event for a lot of people.  

Have some fun with it.    Can you do that?  

• Haha (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Soda Popinski said:

I think the Colts are going to make a run here they could win the AFCS.  Pittsburgh and NE will win the North and East.  KC will win the west and the wildcard teams will probably be LA and Houston

i predict the chargers and colts in the afc championship.  i think houston and kc will fall with the chargers beating pitt and the colts downing the pats.

3 minutes ago, billsredneck1 said:

i predict the chargers and colts in the afc championship.  i think houston and kc will fall with the chargers beating pitt and the colts downing the pats.

I have the Chargers losing more games tat they win going forward. 

want a chuckle???   

Select the Criteria pull down next to Tiebreakers on the upper right and choose DEFENSE 

2 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

It's been up and active for a couple weeks now. I posted a link to a scenario of us getting in over in that "miracle playoff run" thread.

Yesterday actually helped us. But I think the Colts get in.

NFL playoff picture has been up for weeks.   

The ESPN Playoff machine began last week.  The first tab is week 11.   

It's that time of the year for it to be a thread again.  

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

1 hour ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

NFL playoff picture has been up for weeks.   

The ESPN Playoff machine began yesterday.  The first tab is week 11.   

It's that time of the year for it to be a thread again.  

Posted on Wednesday, page 4 of that thread.

Looked like it was up from the previous week at the time, too.

Thought about starting a thread, felt it was relevant in the "miracle playoff run" thread, though and decided not to add clutter.