Terrelle Pryor - cut

Reed83HOF

18 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

The needle doesnt move one way or the other for me on this......

Only that KB is still on the team......:(

There has to be consideration for the compensatory pick that they'll get when he leaves.  I'm wondering if the value of the compensatory pick is better than anything they could have gotten in trade and they want to keep his snap count up.

On 11/13/2018 at 4:28 PM, SoTier said:

McDermott and Beane have obviously run out of street FAs with connections to Carolina.

I give my opinion  -- and my opinion of McDermott/Beane/Pegulas and how they're running this team is pretty low, and I don't give a rat's scrawny behind whether you like that opinion or not.  If you don't like what I have to say, put me on "ignore".

You sound like a Rex Ryan-Doug Whaley-Ralph Wilson's daughter kind of guy!

On 11/13/2018 at 4:44 PM, Freddie's Dead said:

This cut makes no sense.  Especially since that POS KELVIN BENJAMIN IS STILL ON THE TEAM!!!!  HOUSTON, WHISKEY TANGO FOXTROT, OVER???

Hahaha,Yeah, run your traffic,Over!

• Like (+1) 1

20 hours ago, BeginnersMind said:

I got a good look at him in the Bears game. Jogged through almost every route and flipper handed an INT right to the Bears. 

Last weekend was a tryout for a bunch of WRs. Pryor didn't do dick. He's probably better than KB but in KB, there's the possibility of a pick if we keep him. 

..that sure as hell would be a pretty LOW bar......just let Benjabum walk for 2019......maybe he'll renew his luvfest in Carolina with Cam (sarcasm)..............