Where's the Rockpile & Virgil & their postgame threads.....

Really nothing to say & please let's not talk about the D.  Until I see more evidence as to how they respond when the opposition needs to score, I can't make too much a deal as other teams I don't think are too concerned or desperate to score.

To be an 8 point underdog against the Jets is embarrassing.  

• Like (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, Virgil said:

I had to work last night and I am right now. I’m going to put it together tonight as I sit on it all day.  

The struggle is real

Take your time on this week's eclogue.

cognitive dissonance.............

In the field of psychology, cognitive dissonance is the mental discomfort experienced by a person who simultaneously holds two or more contradictory beliefs, ideas, or values.

This discomfort is triggered by a situation in which a belief of a person clashes with new evidence perceived by that person. 

2 hours ago, Virgil said:

I had to work last night and I am right now. I’m going to put it together tonight as I sit on it all day.  

The struggle is real

You guys get a pass this week. It's understandable as we did not have many positives yesterday anywhere. 

6 minutes ago, ndirish1978 said:

This week was the first game in years I didn't even bother to watch on replay. Focusing on college football this year.

Taped the game (had to pick up son from school, so listened on the radio).  I erased it without watching it today.