Week 10: Jets Game Preparation - Inactives Announced with Chris Ivory Out, Wyatt Teller Starting at LG, and Levi Wallace Starting at CB

2 hours ago, Warcodered said:

I guess two different things that could be going on is they're pretending Allen might start to drum up interest/ticket sales to the game or maybe they're trying to get the Jets to prepare for Peterman or Barkley by pretending Allen won't.

This would have zero impact on ticket sales or prices in New Jersey. Gluttons for punishment like me are going regardless. Maybe it would on the secondary market in Buffalo, but not here. I legitimately think it’s that they aren’t sure. The element of surprise is meaningless for a 2-7 that might deep down be hoping to lose this game

We are the only team in the league that is waiting until the end of weeks to name starters at QB and we are about to lay down the worst offensive season ever recorded. I mean, what are we doing here? There’s not a team in the league that would be afraid of our offense regardless. Just name a starter out of common decency for the fans. I’m going to go to the game no matter what but I can probably be institutionalized over the Bills. I’m sure most normal fans would like to know if it’s Peterman so they can make alternate plans for Sunday. I’d like to know so I can figure out how big the eye holes have to be for the paper bag.

• Haha (+1) 1

48 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

We are the only team in the league that is waiting until the end of weeks to name starters at QB and we are about to lay down the worst offensive season ever recorded. I mean, what are we doing here? There’s not a team in the league that would be afraid of our offense regardless. Just name a starter out of common decency for the fans. I’m going to go to the game no matter what but I can probably be institutionalized over the Bills. I’m sure most normal fans would like to know if it’s Peterman so they can make alternate plans for Sunday. I’d like to know so I can figure out how big the eye holes have to be for the paper bag.

I watch regardless of who is QB. This team needs to show something....going in to the offseason off a 4-12 record will be hard to be optimistic going forward...regardless of draft picks and cap space.

Quarterback Carousel Puts Bills in Tailspin at Midseason

Mike Rodak, ESPN Staff Writer

The Buffalo Bills finished the first half of the season with a 2-7 record. Here’s a look at how they have fared and what’s ahead:

First-half rewind: Coach Sean McDermott said last month he entered the season with realistic expectations for the season given where his team was "in the process," which was McDermott-speak for his team being in rebuilding mode. Quarterback was a glaring problem spot all offseason, which tempered expectations, yet there was a sense AJ McCarron could keep the position steady until first-round pick Josh Allen was ready. Instead, Nathan Petermanoutperformed McCarron in the preseason, leading to McCarron being traded and Peterman starting the opener. Peterman flopped, Allen was forced into action before he was ready, and aside from a shocking, upset win over the Minnesota Vikings in Week 3, the Bills have generally been in a tailspin since. They enter Week 10 with less than a 0.1 percent chance to make the playoffs, according to ESPN Football Power Index. Grade: Bring on 2019

6 hours ago, nucci said:

I watch regardless of who is QB. This team needs to show something....going in to the offseason off a 4-12 record will be hard to be optimistic going forward...regardless of draft picks and cap space.

I do too, but I admit last week I left the bar where I was watching early in the 4th quarter and would have left earlier if I wasn't waiting waiting for a takeout order for my wife.

Every time Peterman takes the field, it's another step backwards this team takes.

• Like (+1) 1

@caplannfl

#Bills MLB Tremaine Edmunds (concussion) cleared the protocol and is expected to play. LB Ramon Humber was waived.

Guessing Nate gets cut / to the PS after the game (or maybe after the bye)?

1 hour ago, transplantbillsfan said:

I do too, but I admit last week I left the bar where I was watching early in the 4th quarter and would have left earlier if I wasn't waiting waiting for a takeout order for my wife.

Every time Peterman takes the field, it's another step backwards this team takes.

Well, to be honest I haven't watched too many right to the end. Red Zone channel makes early appearances often