Pats Aren't Done Trading For WR's?

H2o

4 hours ago, PatsFanNH said:

They have 2 more losses coming.. Against  the Rams and Against the Chargers.. 

Rams are beatable, their offence is coming back down to this solar system, and the Chiefs offence can keep up. The Rams almost lost to the Packers yesterday if they didnt get the game giftwrapped to them with that fumbled kickoff.....

3 minutes ago, Doc said:

Chargers game is a home game so doubtful.  Rams might be a loss but I see the Cheaters losing at least 1 more, probably 2.

Possibly.. and I also suspect the Chiefs will lose at least one game thanks to their HC brilliant time management skills.. I also predict they lose in the second round tonwhoever they face at arrowhead because Reid is well Reid.

4 minutes ago, apuszczalowski said:

Rams are beatable, their offence is coming back down to this solar system, and the Chiefs offence can keep up. The Rams almost lost to the Packers yesterday if they didnt get the game giftwrapped to them with that fumbled kickoff.....

The rams D >>>> Chiefs D..  Mahommes will be in a shoot out against a meaner D and better watch out for Leg stomping Suh.. (oh and Talib was out yesterday and they still limited a good packers O to less than 30 points)

14 hours ago, Dr.Sack said:

Tomorrow we are going to beat Brady up and knock him out of the game with a legal hit. 

According to NFL Rule 14.23 a "Any contact with Thomas Brady shall be considered as one of the following infractions:

• Unsportsmanlike conduct (15 Yards);
  • Personal Foul (15 yards);
  • Roughing the passer (15 yards)
  • Failure to heed to his wishes (15 yards)

These penalties can be combined or as seperate infractions. On field officials observations can be augmented with comments from T. Brady to give guidance in cases where  clarification is required. 

• Like (+1) 1

13 hours ago, billsfan714 said:

Call me crazy but I could see Gronk finishing his career back in Buffalo.   I mean I dont think he hates the place he grew up.

I said the same earlier this year. I can that happening next season if Gronk decides to move along from the Pats. Plus Daboll was his position coach at one time, so there’s familiarity there.

17 hours ago, H2o said:

Sad... so sad. Here's the stupid Pats, winning the division, have multiple rings & a HOF QB... top 10 offense, & their still trying to add talent???

People want to joke about KB, man you fans are looking at this all wrong. 

Our offense is starving for some kind of talent, our HC is way too high on Character then talent, we've drafted (by many experts) the worst QB out of the bunch, that needs the most work & isn't ready to play in this league,  I think our front office needs to try & get some kind of talent that can still be on the roster next year to help the QB they probably doomed us too. 

They've already showed their ignorance to having a plan for him by not having a steady veteran for the kid... you'd think they would want to add another option not just through the draft.

6 hours ago, The Bills Blog said:

Can someone seriously explain why Josh Gordon isn't on our football team? I want someone to ask Beane this directly.

Watkins

Woods

Hogan

Goodwin

Matthews (balled out yesterday)

Probably the best post on this board today besides mine 

16 hours ago, frostbitmic said:

Just sign Dez, he's obviously the answer to a teams receiving woes.

I’m really starting to wonder if he plays this year. It’s been a minute since i’ve seen or heard his name brought up

13 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

I think there's a lesson here.

One of the greatest offensive minds in football today with a top notch QB in first  place, thinks it would help to have better WRs.

Yet our brain trusts over the years think guys like Stevie Johnson, Brad Smith, Deonte Thompson, Derek Holmes, Ray Ray etc will do just fine.

The Bills will never have a  good offense or a good QB until we start viewing the WR position like Bill Bellyache does.  Or Atlanta. With Julio Jones, Matt Ryan, and Sanu on board, they trade up to round one for Ridley.

It's a passing league. You gotta have guys who can catch anything in their zip code if you want to compete in a passing league.

2nd great post! I love facts! Its indisputable 

49ers coach Kyle Shanahan confirmed the team has had trade talks about Pierre Garcon.

"He’s one of the guys that people have asked about and we have talked about, but nothing is going down right now," Shanahan said. "We’ll see how these next two days play out with Pierre and a lot of people." Garcon did not play on Sunday because of knee and shoulder issues, but it seems like the 49ers were just protecting a potential trade asset -- Shanahan expects Garcon to be available for Thursday's matchup with the Raiders. Any team that acquires Garcon would have to pick up the rest of his $6.625 million salary for this season.
Oct 29 - 9:31 AM

48 minutes ago, Clyde Smith said:

I said the same earlier this year. I can that happening next season if Gronk decides to move along from the Pats. Plus Daboll was his position coach at one time, so there’s familiarity there.

Why would he waste his time coming to Buffalo? If his back is bad, why risk making it worse? I realise he is dumber then a pile of rocks, but I still dont see it happening.

He had the chance to go play for a former NE coCh in Detroit and have an established, decent veteran QB throw to him and he turned it down saying he only wanted to play with Brady.  

Just dont see him willing to come try and catch passes from Allen on a team that's at the opposite side of the odds to win a SB, just because it's his hometown and a form positions coach is the OC

1 minute ago, apuszczalowski said:

Why would he waste his time coming to Buffalo? If his back is bad, why risk making it worse? I realise he is dumber then a pile of rocks, but I still dont see it happening.

He had the chance to go play for a former NE coCh in Detroit and have an established, decent veteran QB throw to him and he turned it down saying he only wanted to play with Brady.  

Just dont see him willing to come try and catch passes from Allen on a team that's at the opposite side of the odds to win a SB, just because it's his hometown and a form positions coach is the OC

Thanks for the novel. This is just my opinion that’s all. Whether you agree or disagree.

5 hours ago, Guffalo said:

According to NFL Rule 14.23 a "Any contact with Thomas Brady shall be considered as one of the following infractions:

• Unsportsmanlike conduct (15 Yards);
  • Personal Foul (15 yards);
  • Roughing the passer (15 yards)
  • Failure to heed to his wishes (15 yards)

These penalties can be combined or as seperate infractions. On field officials observations can be augmented with comments from T. Brady to give guidance in cases where  clarification is required. 

Hard to throw with a broken right leg, no?