For the 1st time ever I’m sick thinking about MNF

Tipster19

4 hours ago, jethro_tull said:

Don't sweat it.  MNF is now a grade B cable broadcast compared to the prime time spectacle it used to be.  If the Bills tank- so what.  Mo better draft picks.  

100% true. It doesn't have the luster it did like when my dad would ONLY buy tickets for Sunday and Monday night games.....three a year, usually!

• Like (+1) 1

Always try to spin the positive.  Imagine how completely digressed from the game the announcers’ conversation will be by the 4th quarter.  

They might even get into “what if our universe is just a tiny speck of another universe” territory.  

7 minutes ago, CaptnCoke11 said:

You do too or you wouldn’t be here 

You're the first person in nearly 10 years who's ever accused me of being TOO serious on this board.

I haven't felt this special since the first time Tom called me an idiot.

• Haha (+1) 3

5 hours ago, Fadingpain said:

I've said this 1,000 times but...

I have no idea why we don't take a scrub and give him orders to kill Tom Brady.  I.E., rush the QB and don't let up until he has hit Brady as hard as he can.  If that happens 4 seconds after Brady throws the ball, fine.

Take the silly 15 yard penalty and who knows, maybe the guy would even get ejected.  Who cares.

In the meantime maybe, if you're lucky, you just took Brady out of the game for at least a series, maybe a quarter, maybe a half, maybe the whole thing.

It's the single most effective tactic for winning McDummy can employ.

But he won't.

haha, i agree take the 15. i've been screaming for blitzing him for years but our coaches are always afraid of doing it and pretend the front 4 will suffice.

i have been happy that mcd introduced the theory of blitzing to frazier, but if there was ever a time to do some curbstomping, the time is now.

.....''oh and i didn't hear no whistle...what?"