For the 1st time ever I’m sick thinking about MNF

Tipster19

I looked but didn’t see it posted that Brady went to Instagram right after the Bears’ game and posted something to the effect of “Woo, Bills Mafia here we come!”. Traditionally throughout the years the Bills, no matter how bad the team was, would fight on courage for the most part. After the way we got throttled against the Colts, where even McDermott wondered about the confidence of the team, I’m just sick with anticipation of what might unfold on MNF. 

I never expected for for us to win and I’m almost alright with that but it will make me puke if the Bills go out there and just lay down and take a beating from these blank blank blanks. No matter what the outcome is all I want from the Bills is to stand up to them and punch them in the mouth throughout the game. I will realize that they are heavily overmatched but I’ll really be sick if they just go out there and quit at any part of this game. I’m calling the Bills out! This is about pride, either you got it or you don’t. Let’s see what they are really made of.

6 minutes ago, Tipster19 said:

I looked but didn’t see it posted that Brady went to Instagram right after the Bears’ game and posted something to the effect of “Woo, Bills Mafia here we come!”. Traditionally throughout the years the Bills, no matter how bad the team was, would fight on courage for the most part. After the way we got throttled against the Colts, where even McDermott wondered about the confidence of the team, I’m just sick with anticipation of what might unfold on MNF. 

I never expected for for us to win and I’m almost alright with that but it will make me puke if the Bills go out there and just lay down and take a beating from these blank blank blanks. No matter what the outcome is all I want from the Bills is to stand up to them and punch them in the mouth throughout the game. I will realize that they are heavily overmatched but I’ll really be sick if they just go out there and quit at any part of this game. I’m calling the Bills out! This is about pride, either you got it or you don’t. Let’s see what they are really made of.

You didn't look hard enough.   No, there wasn't a dedicated thread but it was spoken of 

halfway done page 1 or maybe page 2 

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

7 minutes ago, Tipster19 said:

I hear you but this team hasn’t played with pride mostly all season. No fire nothing. The way we looked against the Colts I’m worried as well. But i believe the play calling took us out the game and killed the intensity. DA played decent in the beginning but Daboll continued to run on 1st down or run twice in a row. Which set us up for long 3rd downs and really didn’t give us a chance. Then the Clay fumble took the fight out of this team. Which gave the defense a short rest again and they were exhausted and it just went downhill from there

14 minutes ago, cd1 said:

62 to 6 .... 

But please someone NAIL that POS Brady!!!!!!

I was gonna say 52-3.  I'd love to see Hughes get 3-4 flags for roughing the passer.  2-3 on Brady and 1 on their backup after he Bridgewaters Brady's knee

• Like (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, cd1 said:

62 to 6 .... 

That would be great.....Sundays at 1pm for the next decade ;)

BTW I love Sundays at 1pm, this fan base can get stupid drunk enough without giving them another 7 or 8 hours.

27 minutes ago, Marv's Neighbor said:

Brady's OLD.  Maybe he'll have the big one before the game?:devil:

Not sure if he got to keep that ;)

Edited by JMF2006

32 minutes ago, cd1 said:

62 to 6 .... 

Man i love the positivity thinking were going to score that many points but i think TB12 will score more than 6 points.......

??

Edited by Moulds_80
  • Haha (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, peterpan said:

I was gonna say 52-3.  I'd love to see Hughes get 3-4 flags for roughing the passer.  2-3 on Brady and 1 on their backup after he Bridgewaters Brady's knee

I've said this 1,000 times but...

I have no idea why we don't take a scrub and give him orders to kill Tom Brady.  I.E., rush the QB and don't let up until he has hit Brady as hard as he can.  If that happens 4 seconds after Brady throws the ball, fine.

Take the silly 15 yard penalty and who knows, maybe the guy would even get ejected.  Who cares.

In the meantime maybe, if you're lucky, you just took Brady out of the game for at least a series, maybe a quarter, maybe a half, maybe the whole thing.

It's the single most effective tactic for winning McDummy can employ.

But he won't.

31 minutes ago, Fadingpain said:

I have no idea why we don't take a scrub and give him orders to kill Tom Brady.  I.E., rush the QB and don't let up until he has hit Brady as hard as he can.  If that happens 4 seconds after Brady throws the ball, fine.

Take the silly 15 yard penalty and who knows, maybe the guy would even get ejected.  Who cares.

In the meantime maybe, if you're lucky, you just took Brady out of the game for at least a series, maybe a quarter, maybe a half, maybe the whole thing.

But he won't.

ok yep, lets pray for injuries because youre team is just atrouscious.

• Thank you (+1) 1

I will say this. I don't see the bills winning but the patsies** wont score more then 40?

38 maybe?

58 minutes ago, Fadingpain said:

But he won't.

you like using the childish name calling don't you slick.

4 hours ago, Tipster19 said:

Things that make me sick:

- 7 day old leftover wings

- Bile and C. Diff

- The thought of my kids being harmed/sick

- This post

Things that dont make me sick:

- A good ole fashion Bills tailgate

- Anything outdoor related

- Our local sports teams losing- its just a game