Week 8: Patriots Game Preparation - Inactives Announced with Donta Hightower Out for NE

14 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

All time bad on offense.....

You mean....like bad enough to get a top 5 pick?  I really hate to point this out but you dont get tot he prime draft picks by being marginally good.....you get them by being BAD

That top 5 pick is going to be on the D side of the Ball....

It's a defense heavy draft up top.

6 hours ago, Buddy Hix said:

I don’t root for players to get injured, but I am rooting for Brady to dip his wings in ranch dressing and get a brutal case of the green apple splatters so he can’t play due to food poisoning. 

i make an exception with gronkowski post-cheap shot on TW.  the guy is immensely talented, has had an embarrassment of riches in terms of money, fame and accolades, yet revealed himself to be just another scumbag.  

Guest K-GunJimKelly12
10 minutes ago, row_33 said:

Nah, garbagetime will commence way before half time

True but we can't score in garbage time either.

It's going to be bad, I will grant that.  As far as I'm concerned, the 2018 season is no longer about reaching the playoffs for the Bills.  It is about an opportunity for young players to develop.  The game against the Patriots is close to meaningless for the Bills.  They are going to look bad, and it will be nearly impossible to tell if the young players are learninging anything from it.  Once Josh Allen gets healthy again, we'll be able to watch to see if he's learning and growing.  Honestly, though, I'm not sure that we'll get much of an idea of what he can or can't become until well into 2019.  

3 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

I feel like the reds are due here soon. It’s strange that there are no AFL throwbacks anywhere in the bills store and they never made an Allen. Almost like maybe we are done with them. Not that any of it matter...just wondering 

Red for a potential blood bath? :unsure:

Brian Daboll: "Every Week is a Different Week and You Just Gotta Do a Better Job that Week" (10:51)

Bills Offensive Coordinator spoke to the media on Monday, October 22nd. Topics included: Preparing Derek Anderson in a short time frame, momentum changes in the Week 7 game versus the Colts due to turnovers, and being on the sideline during last week's game.

Leslie Frazier: "We Gotta Get Back on Track" (6:30)

Bills Defensive Coordinator Leslie Frazier spoke to the media on Monday, October 22nd. Topics included: The run defense problems versus the Colts, challenges of facing the Patriots offense, and utilizing Coach Daboll in preparation for the upcoming Week 8 game.