Bills vs. Colts Postgame

Allen has been the only guy so far that keeps the defense competing.  Good bad or Ugly Allen will make some plays.  Whether its running or passing he pretty much willed the offense along.  The Offense is a dumpster fire.  I know many think he is untouchable but McDermott has to find a way to keep the team competitive.  If they get blown out week in week out and get embarrassed vs NE in primetime he might not see next year.

Imagine how I feel after dropping $400 for a couple tickets, parking and food to see such a disinterested looking bunch out there today. I hope this team is ashamed. They need to be. Too bad, because I met a lot of great Bills fans at Lucas Oil Stadium today. That made my day enjoyable, at least.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, clayboy54 said:

Imagine how I feel after dropping $400 for a couple tickets, parking and food to see such a disinterested looking bunch out there today. I hope this team is ashamed. They need to be. Too bad, because I met a lot of great Bills fans at Lucas Oil Stadium today. That made my day enjoyable, at least.

I wish they had given you something to cheer for. 

• Like (+1) 1

No one seems to be talking about the elephant in the room here. All of those illegal formation penalties! Sorry, but somebody had to bring it up.

1 minute ago, Mojo44 said:

No one seems to be talking about the elephant in the room here. All of those illegal formation penalties! Sorry, but somebody had to bring it up.

And, this is the first time I’ve ever quoted one my own posts. ......Even on an extra point defense play!!!

The Buffalo Bills lost to the Indianapolis Colts by a score of 37-5 on Sunday, which dropped their record to 2-5 on the season. And as fans were watching the game, some took to social media to really wonder if Sean McDermott was the right man for the job. Joe Buscaglia and Matthew Fairburn discuss both that, and the job of Brian Daboll to this point in their newest episode. Plus, a 'Come on, Darlene' segment that won't soon be forgotten thanks to special guest Tim Graham.

1 hour ago, vincec said:

He looked discouraged. I think reality has finally set in with him that this team sucks and it's going to be a long season.

And did my buddy Brandon shove it up me arse.

36 minutes ago, clayboy54 said:

Save your cash next time. You care more than the players on the field.

NFL Week 7 Grades: Lions get an 'A' for big road win; Jaguars get an 'F' for ugly home loss

Indianapolis 37-5 over Buffalo

BUF.png Bills: F

This game is what happens when you start a quarterback (Derek Anderson) who's been on the team for less than two weeks and your best offensive player (LeSean McCoy) goes down with an injury in the first quarter. The first half was a total disaster for the Bills as every single one of their possessions ended with either a punt or a turnover. The Bills defense has been good enough to keep most games close this season, but not this week. Buffalo got steamrolled for 220 rushing yards.

IND.png Colts: A

This game was basically just one gigantic highlight reel for the Colts. Not only did Andrew Luck throw four touchdown passes, but Marlon Mack also rushed for a career-high 126 yards. Thanks in large part to Mack, the Colts totaled 220 yards on the ground, which was their highest rushing total since 2007. Of course, the only thing more impressive than the Colts' offense might have been the Colts defense. The Colts forced five turnovers against the Bills, the team's highest total since 2010. In somewhat of an oddity, the only player who wasn't perfect was Adam Vinatieri, who missed two extra points.

What They're Saying: Rebounding after the Colts Loss

zfvgxlyntiowdz1vr85n.png

Derek Anderson: ‘I wouldn't question the effort’

Zay Jones: ‘Derek did a good job’

Charles Clay still confident in Bills’ offense

Lorenzo Alexander: ‘We have to figure out how to make plays’

Micah Hyde: ‘Nothing went well’

Jerry Hughes takes accountability in loss

Bills vs. Colts Game Day Photos - Week 7

upx63x7wosc8chxf3rhn.jpg

On 10/21/2018 at 2:57 PM, suorangefan4 said:

I mean it's obvious this blowout loss was clearly Nathan Peterman's fault. He played 0 snaps but this is his fault 100%.

That's my anal-ysis.

Well, he played so badly that we had to rely on Derek Anderson because he couldn't be trusted, so it partially is.