Pregame thread: Bills at Colts 1 pm on CBS

27 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

I think you might be correct, one thing not certain a lot of people realize is that the Houston game should be considered an anomaly, there offensive line is worse than ours AND D Watson was playing hurt from the week before.  Kyle Williams looked 25 out there last week, i dont see a repeat.

The D hasn't been playing well just one game, they've played well enough in the last 4 1/2 to rise from a deep bottom to 3rd in yards and sacks. This does not seem like a fluke. 

The one reason I can see that the D balloon deflates today is I finally reluctantly started Bills D in fantasy (over Broncos) and the Broncos suddenly turn it around. Every time I've started the Bills D, they have fallen apart.

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, thurst44 said:

The D hasn't been playing well just one game, they've played well enough in the last 4 1/2 to rise from a deep bottom to 3rd in yards and sacks. This does not seem like a fluke. 

The one reason I can see that the D balloon deflates today is I finally reluctantly started Bills D in fantasy (over Broncos) and the Broncos suddenly turn it around. Every time I've started the Bills D, they have fallen apart.

Quick! Drop them and pick up the Colts D you selfish SOB!

2 hours ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

I feel like if we can get to 5-5 somehow, we will have a look at still having a season. I know for a lot of people this year wasn’t about wins and losses. The offseason is to long. I have never understood while learning has to mean losing. I want to see us win as many games as possible. We need this one today. Go Bills!

Personally I would rather see them compete for the #1 draft pick this year.  That would help the team more than anything.  This team isn't going to compete for a championship or anywhere near it this year.  Saying that I always root for the team and a win come game time and I am always happy as hell when they do win.

1 hour ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

No refusals today. ;)

Why couldn't he do this with Josh last week?

1 hour ago, Cripple Creek said:

I didn't realize that there was another Toronto in California.  I might post this in the TIL thread.

Um Toronto CAnada

Edited by Scott7975

2 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

Personally I would rather see them compete for the #1 draft pick this year.  That would help the team more than anything.  This team isn't going to compete for a championship or anywhere near it this year.  Saying that I always root for the team and a win come game time and I am always happy as hell when they do win.

Why couldn't he do this with Josh last week?

It turned out to be no big deal with Allen asking KB is he needed any more warm up before the game with him saying he was good to go.