TNF: DEN vs. ARI at 8:20 PM ET on NFLN, FOX, and Amazon Prime Video - OC Mike McCoy Fired in the Aftermath; Byron Leftwich Takes Over

1 minute ago, H2o said:

I think what we are seeing is typical rookie QB play. Mayfield probably has the most talent around him on offense with Darnold 2nd. Imo, the numbers reflect that. Seems the loss of Arians looms larger than they expected in AZ. Everyone knows what we currently have and it's not much, especially on the OL. 

How bad is it when you can say the Browns QB has the most talent around him compared to the other 4 teams? Feels like a bizarro world situation......

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, bobobonators said:

Do you?

considering hes the starting QB and hes a rookie and couldnt even get his offense lined up first play of the game, Id side on the side of the WR. 

You haven't often given Allen the benefit of the doubt; why do so for Rosen?

I mean, saying it's not Rosen's fault that he got a pass batted and then claiming the WR ran the wrong route is kind of a stretch is all

I'm going to guess that if someone got the play wrong, it's probably the rookie QB that was confused with the scripted play on 2nd down such that he had to call a timeout 

Edited by thebandit27

6 minutes ago, stuvian said:

what is it about Rosen's face that inspires so much hatred?

I’m not a draft guru. So I only knew one thing: of all the QBs on the board, I didn’t want to have to look at his ***** slappable face for the next ten years. 

• Like (+1) 4

5 minutes ago, thebandit27 said:

You haven't often given Allen the benefit of the doubt; why do so for Rosen?

I mean, saying it's not Rosen's fault that he got a pass batted and then claiming the WR ran the wrong route is kind of a stretch is all

I'm going to guess that if someone got the play wrong, it's probably the rookie QB that was confused with the scripted play on 2nd down such that he had to call a timeout 

The batted ball wasn't his fault. The pass target may or may not have been.