Peterman Pick 6

Protocal69

On 10/15/2018 at 10:28 PM, 26CornerBlitz said:

NFL Week 6 Blunders: Matt Nagy gets conservative vs. Dolphins, Andy Reid settles for FGs against Pats

Before we turn the page to Week 7, let's look back at some of the worst decisions of Week 6

6. Peterman throws away a game

If I can include quarterback decision making on this list and if Nathan Petermankeeps getting snaps for the Bills, he'll probably become a staple of this story. What he did on Sunday was toss away a game that the Bills very well could've won.

After their defense prevented the Texans from scoring a go-ahead touchdown by holding them to a game-tying field goal, Peterman loosened up his arm for a potential game-winning drive. Instead, he got baited by Texans cornerback Johnathan Joseph, who was sitting on this short route the entire time.

peterman.gif

11 become so wide open that would of been a td when hit it right.

1 hour ago, Herc11 said:

He stared the receiver down from the moment he said hike. The only way he could of telegraphed that more is if he actually yelled to the receiver pre-snap "I'm throwing to you on the out!"

the D would have taken that for a decoy, woulda been a cakewalk to the house for KB

On 10/15/2018 at 1:52 AM, Fadingpain said:

So critical analysis of Nate Peterman's shortcomings is an acceptable activity here, but doing the same with Josh Allen is not?

Do I have that right?

Nate is pretty much as new and raw and Josh is.   They've both now played 5 games each. 

But Nate is garbage to be thrown out and Josh is a budding superstar on the rise?

:lol:

and the tears flowed